Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Ch. 35 - From Here On

Dex-chan lover
Now that they're officially a couple, they're more adorable than ever. And about the English license, Kodansha won't be up to date with this volume until late 2026 or even 2027.

Dex-chan lover
Goodness 😩 too precious chapter ! There's too much to mention but first!
I really missed this manga very much 😭
And man too much sugar in one go.
2nd Pg 12 :lewd:

3rd. There's something in this line that just pull the string for me that I didn't know mimi can say

" making me wait till class huh? " ayooo!

More over, I love haru and loved the fact that Seiran and AL treated Sheena as their daughter 😭😭 now it's time to cry again 😢

THANK YOU FOR A BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER AND TRANSLATION 😭 I'm very satisfied I don't want another death flag

Dex-chan lover
The sweetness and heartbreak are a really potent combination in this manga. My heart can only handle so much

Dex-chan lover
This chapter was so cute oh my god, Mimi being adorably aggressive about her love and Sheena being scared and Haru being grumpy and Ali being just so kind and caring. But also oh my god that ominousness, they really just stated directly "lmao don't let your guard down" after an entire volume of feeling like things are going too well and that something is going to happen the dread and fear is just seeping in I just want my girls to be okay.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, it's the classic "Gay is making my grades suffer" arc.
Brain too full of gay, not enough space for anything else.
Maybe this manga was tagged with "tragedy" because of other peoples' partners that died...
I'm suspecting that the main tragedy isn't either dying, but the opposite, Sheena and Mimi staying together.
Sheena grows up, become an adult working there, while Mimi still basically stay physically and mentally a child, never truly growing up.
Then Sheena dies of old age.
Hell, Sheena might not even be the first person she loved, it's just that Mimi gets her memory erased or something after each lover dies.
We already know they happily use children in war, so that's not unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely love Sheena's and Ali's friendship, they're such good friends and support for one another. And the foreshadowing at the end... author basically telling us to not drop our guard down. "Mimi might not even make it to class 15" And if that sentence is what I think it is I'm going to jump off a cliff

Fed-Kun's army
I'm suspecting that the main tragedy isn't either dying, but the opposite, Sheena and Mimi staying together.
Sheena grows up, become an adult working there, while Mimi still basically stay physically and mentally a child, never truly growing up.
Then Sheena dies of old age.
Hell, Sheena might not even be the first person she loved, it's just that Mimi gets her memory erased or something after each lover dies.
We already know they happily use children in war, so that's not unlikely.
This even worse. Thanks for the depresso. :worry:

Dex-chan lover
This even worse. Thanks for the depresso. :worry:
Any time friend :dogkek:

Immortality is a curse unless you have certain types of personality or you're a sociopath, there's no happy ending unless Mimi becomes mortal or Sheena becomes immortal, bittersweet ending is the most we can expect.

Double-page supporter
I was smiling from first page to last page. Next chapter could be about massacre or something I don't care. I will just enjoy this blissful moment while it lasts. Happy yuri couple is the best!

Dex-chan lover
Now that they're officially a couple, they're more adorable than ever. And about the English license, Kodansha won't be up to date with this volume until late 2026 or even 2027.

Pfp source pls :salute:

Dex-chan lover
Pfp source pls :salute:
Well, they have yet to create the entry page on their homepage, so for now the only thing known is that they will release the first volume in February 2025: Since 2023 I haven't bought manga translations anymore, but I know by experience that even for the best selling series they use marketing schemes to release them periodically but at most bi-monthly (European publishers may release new volumes of the same series monthly), and when they're not (or no longer) best-sellers the pacing slows since no one can claim the publishing rights unless they sell them. So let me put as example two other yuri series:
https://kodansha.us/series/yuri-is-my-job/ + https://kodansha.us/series/whisper-me-a-love-song/
Just by looking at the release date, you can appreaciate how at the beggining they were consistent but after the first volumes it took longer and longer to release another one. I can tell you that it wasn't because the Japanese version was yet to be published, but rather they paced like that because it's more likely to sell and in the meantime manga readers can try other series of the same publisher. Even if they start releasing bi-monthly, after some time they'll switch to once four or even six month, yearly worst case, and considering we're currently at volume 8 the sooner you could expect they reach this volume is Summer. The other two yuri series sold better and yet they became slow paced ones, and I can tell you that by the time they released the 8th volume of Sasakoi and the 12th of Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu! the volumes 9th and 13th respectively were released one week before for Sasakoi and more than three months for Watashi no Yuri wa Oshigoto desu!. And yes, they usually wait around a year to release the following volume, and intentionally they don't try to catch up. Only shonen series or similar get nowadays simulpubs (of each chapter) and volume releases not too distant from the Japanese release.
I already explained this for another series, so keep it as a reference for further series. It's one of the reasons I'd like @sikachu to keep doing this series even if the publisher naggs them. I know by experience that some authors are pleased that their works are being translated unofficially because more than income they value getting more readers. One example would be the author of Futari Escape, who is really approachable and even lent a Comittia book to Knight Heron for them to scanlate it, since he knows that nobody publish that overseas.

Users who are viewing this thread