Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Return

This is so precious! I love it so much! Thanks for translating this ❤️❤️❤️

Lovely chapter, thanks for translating! Any idea on what the schedule for future translations might look like?

Group Leader
I should say that future chapters won't come nearly as fast as this one. For some reason I felt strangely motivated and spent 9 hours in one day grinding out this chapter :/

The schedule will be something closer to one chapter per week. Hopefully I'll catch up to the raws before New Year's

You said there's probably mistakes, but it looks fine to me! Thanks for picking it up, I'm so excited to read.

Dex-chan lover
Many thanks for picking this back up. You can never have enough suffering. At least when the suffering is this cute.

I hate that we all know that this is going to end really badly for the girls, but we still hope it ends well anyways. It makes it hurt even more.

@SomewhatOkay 9 hours in one day is just insane haha, thanks you so much for picking up this yuri. One chapter per week look super fine to me

Thank you so much! I think you did a great job for the first time. Didn't notice any mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
Almost cried up. Damn. That hit hard.

So yes, good job translator!

Users who are viewing this thread