Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - I'm Not Afraid Anymore

Dex-chan lover
So, they evaporated when after been letal injured, by the reactions apparently they`re even forgotten
Oh, and i thought this will stay innofensive forever

Dex-chan lover
They give us hope last chapter and then fill this one with even more death flags. Fuck. Fuck. FUUUUCK.

Mimi looks completely traumatized... At least while she's watching her friend die.

Probably will be a plot device in the future for herself to go to war instead of Shiina.

so i guess the evaporation part is normal, considering what was said in one of the earlier chapters about the bodies.

it was strange that she didnt ask for help though. regardless of what she thought about her injury, she had the strength to walk, she wanted to return to ari..she shouldve spoken up.

i wonder if the necklace did anything though..the scene when it was introduced had a certain feel to it..but i could be looking into it too much.

Thanks @somewhatokay for the update but please do prioritise your studies. We are patient enough to wait longer and we wouldn't want you burning out.

I can't believe she died this early. Why did her body evaporate tho? Did that mean her 'body' was her magic to transport the 'letter' to mimi and ari actually died at the bottom of the tree? Assuming the 'letter' can store ari's message too.

Edit: Seeing the other comments maybe the walking ari is actually ari that's alive but I still don't get the body evaporate part

Dex-chan lover
Ugh ! Why.... its so fast I wanna see Seiran more! And Mimi froze up! No ones even notice! Seiran so nice she used all her potion fo a senpai... now she-s g-gone!
*broke in tears

@Horroranimeloverz It was explained back in the second chapter, their body is disposed the moment they dies (seems like the collar's doing) so that the enemies couldn't find anything when examining the corpse

Double-page supporter
Please tell me this is to set up reanimation spell from Ari .....................
I---I can't breathe

Dex-chan lover
F@ck this! I knew I don't wanna read it before sleep... f@... f@C... THIS!!! thank you for this chapter...

I figured that she would die cause of all the comments, still that doesn't make it less heartbreaking 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Are there raws or other sites that have future chapters? Because I vividly remember reading a chapter where Ari was grieving her death and it lasted for like 2 chapters? So when I read this one I wasn't shocked because I already knew she died, just sad that I finally got to see how she died but I re-read the entire series just to jog my memory again and apparently the grieving chapter was never here-

Was it a dream-

The first time in a long time I've been attached to a character and she literally poofs out of existence. I hate this but also I love it?

Users who are viewing this thread