Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - I'm Not Afraid Anymore

Supporter
I'm going to guess that the high end of the magical combat ability range is /very/ high, and the only way they can find the really powerful ones is through trial and error - so they train the kids up enough to have a decent chance of surviving the initial encounter, and then just keep throwing them in the deep end until they find the ones who are insanely strong. So the investment in the hundreds of kids who don't make it is paid off by the handful that end up being seriously valuable. I can't really see any way this would make sense otherwise - there's just too much time and effort being spent on kids that seem to be treated as pretty close to expendable.

Or it's just not well thought out and it really doesn't have any sense to it . . . not sure which way I think it'll go.

No comments on the whole idea of sending kids into combat - it's too fucked up for words, really. But I suspect this will end up being the point of the story . . .

Having a sudden menstruation sure can be deadly

Also @Clipsey that is a very interesting hypothesis, fingers crossed it's true

Aggregator gang
@HauntedPizza The war is a backdrop and I’m totally fine with it not contributing any thing new. I’m focused on the characters. I’m waiting to see if Shiina has any special abilities. And why teacher thought now was the time to bring Mimi to school even though Mimi had been separated from the others for so long. I want Ari to heal and maybe Esuta will help her, either romantically or platonically.

I found In This Corner to be slow paced and I understood what it was trying to do; anyway my mind just keeps back to the main girl asking what the point of the war was.

@himi-cat That makes sense. They teach them the basics and let them fend for themselves to filter out, not only the powerful but also the ones that are capable of strategizing and whatnot.

I wonder if we will find out if there’s a point to the war.

Fed-Kun's army
@anim8tur Fair enough, and with Corner of this World I don't mind slow pacing at all, just some of the story beats felt a bit jarring to me is all. Anyways, it's been fun chatting but I'm gonna go get some sleep. Have a good night!

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOI!!!!WHY YOU HAVE TO KILL HER?!!!!!WHY YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME? WHHHHHHYYYYYYY??????MATHERFUCKERSS.WHHHHHYYYY???😭😭😭😭😭💔💔💔

FUCKING HELL WHYYYYYYY NOOOOOO FUCK ITS ONLY HER SECOND BATTLE FUCKKKKKKKK😭😭😭😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
@lastencore
eca.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! The title is soooo misleading too argh author you meanie 😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread