Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - The Shape of Us

Dex-chan lover
I'm predicting that the series will end with Sheena somehow ending up immortal and Mimi dead and then a time skip to hundreds of years later where the war is still raging and Sheena's memory of Mimi has disintegrated as much as Mimi's memory of her mother. 🫠

Dex-chan lover
I'm gonna try and predict the ending.

Sheena will eventually die one way or another, if not KIA then of natural causes (maybe there'll be an arc about Mimi trying to make Sheena immortal, but she manages to convince Mimi not to). We'll see Mimi struggling to cope with her death, but slowly moving on and continue to live her immortal life.
Eventually, Mimi will completely forget about Sheena, but she'll discover a gift or an old letter from Sheena in the very final page of the manga.

I'm tearing up to my own fanfic :qq:

Dex-chan lover
THEY DID IT WOOOOOOO! Also oh god something bad is gonna happen isn't it :worry::worry::worry:

Also Mimi wait til you find out you can have multiple lovers

Dex-chan lover
Peaks without valleys are just straight lines. I'm gonna go ahead and just enjoy this peak before another valley comes along (and reminds us to enjoy the next peak).
So good. So glad they didn't get interrupted.
Also, sensei not hiding her adult materials :haa:

Double-page supporter
All I’m reading from this comments is how we about to get a heartbreak arc. Why would yall say that let’s just be happy and hope nothing bad happens between those two 😭. Ok I already saw the heartbreak on “The Summer You Were There” I don’t need this to be the same

Dex-chan lover
Sheena gonna get sent to battle as a medic I know it :( oh god the anticipation of pain for this series. Usually I want stuff to come out faster, but this is the one where slower is better

Dex-chan lover
Let us all appreciate the fact that the next chapter is not here yet. Because someone someday will binge read this series and this joyous moment will be very short lived (probably, likely, definitely...).
So now we can enjoy this and nothing bad will ever happen!

Contributor
Wow, it took 34 chapters to see their first kiss... anyway, forget about the drama and just enjoy the yuri whenever you have the chance, what matters is the present!

Users who are viewing this thread