Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Choices

Group Leader
Happy Holidays! Random thought: imagine if last week's chapter was released this week instead. How to ruin the holiday spirit 101.

Stay safe everyone!

Double-page supporter
I can't imagine the pain these children are facing everyday. Like, having your closest ones going to the battlefield and return like a daily routine and you know someone's life is going to vanish. It is painful when you think you're prepared to suffer the loss, but still, you couldn't accept it. Even me reading this still haven't grip back the reality that Seiran is indeed gone...
I feel so sad for Ari... and even sadder for that one senpai too, they suffered a great loss in their life. But that's that... I know Mimi wants to make her friends happy as well, by telling Ari about that one forbidden magic. Ari could had accepted it for her own desire, in the end, I feel relieved that Ari chose not to follow Mimi. If Seiran was reanimated and became immortal, it would hurt her in the process of watching Ari die one way or another, be it on the battlefield or death bed.

Thanks for the translation. Merry Christmas to you all!

Group Leader
Hahah the black magician, thank you for the chapter! This was beautiful yet so sad... I'm glad glad I could be of help hopefully I can do the same for more of your stuff ^^ LOVE ME some tasteful yuri :3

Thanks for the chapter! By the way, I do have a couple of suggestions for manga you could translate. The first is called Walkure no Kiko (aka Valkyrie no Kiko). The second is called Red Night Eve (this isn’t yuri, but it’s only been translated up to chapter 12 of 51, and no one has picked it up that I know of). Again these are only my suggestions.

Merry Christmas!

女同士とかありえないでしょと言い張る女の子を、百日間で徹底的に落とす百合のお話 dont know its officially translated title
And im still learning kanji so i dont know some so I would very much like it to be translated if possible thank you very much

Called it. Not going to revive her. Also, inb4 MC will get stronger and die in battlefield then mimi uses reincarnation magic

Thank you for picking this lovely manga up!
A few tips:
You can make the text more visible if you use a white stroke around the texts which is in front of art and you can hide redrawn stuff lol.
The crossbar I is only used for the personal pronoun "I" and the rest should be the normal I. That mistake happened on page 17.
I can already see the improvements over the few chapters and I can't wait to see you become a pro :D

thanks for the chapter!

i don’t know if/why it’s dropped but maybe you can take a look at watashi wa kimi wo nakasetai?it’s completed but no new updates...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. If you are looking for suggestions, I would say that these two are good ones:

Succubus ja nai mon: https://mangadex.org/title/23863/succubus-ja-nai-mon

Seiso na furi wo shitemasuga: https://mangadex.org/title/45481/seiso-na-furi-wo-shitemasuga

Users who are viewing this thread