Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai - Vol. 7 Ch. 33 - The End of These Days

Dex-chan lover
I know we've been saying this for ever, but I feel like the other shoe is about to drop. We've gotten the backgrounds of all the other couples now. I'm not ready for this...

Dex-chan lover
I like how the author decided to give us a full backstory for Esta & Heather, to really make us feel for when the "She died _" hits :qq::qq::qq:

Like, did we need it??? :meguuusad:

Supporter
It's a very strong commentary on the impact of war on those actually fighting it. This is one of my favorite manga although I always put off reading it for a while when I see it updates. I'm afraid of what I'm going to find out.

All of this because they can't get rid of some indestructible grimoire. Seems like you could sink it in concrete or molten lead or something and then drop it in the bottom of the ocean. Not destroyed but good luck using it.

Dex-chan lover
I swear to God this manga is so good at messing with my emotions (besides being overall, a great one) I feel it's OK to wait so much for it since if this was weekly or bi-weekly it would kill me
Yo, you read my thoughts. I'm really not sure I would be strong enough to go through that much emotional damage every week, on top of living my life (I'm not saying my life sucks but life is generally hard if you know what I mean)

Double-page supporter
Everytime i read a chapter all i can think of is "someones DEAD" or "SHE DIED" at this rate i cant handle it if someone close to the mc died again this manga always makes me 1-second away from crying

Users who are viewing this thread