Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai

Dex-chan lover
Blood on the cover? Are you sure you didn't forget the horror tag?

Dex-chan lover
I an already tell that this manga is going to rip my heart out.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't this manga need at least a drama tag ? So far it don't seem quite happy, i mean we open literraly on a death.

Sem

Dex-chan lover
This couple's dynamic reminds me of Papika and Cocona

Damn, I hope we get an update soon! This left off on a cliffhanger! I didn't think I'd enjoy horror/shoujo-ai so much, lol.

Group Leader
What's up everbody?!
To keep up with the Archivers, we are sharing the link to our newly opened discord server! The manga we're currently working are Itoshi Koishi, My Wish is to Fall in Love Until You Die, and If I Can Encounter Koshiba Aoi Today.

Hope to see you there! :)

https://discord.gg/XgjuM9M

Contributor
It's a nice nightmare-setting / fluffy slow romance combo.

So far, that is. Of the various possible meaningful endings they might be leading up to, with these themes and facts... A lot would seem to end in tears.
Like Mimi being "put to rest", or one of them using the forbidden magic on the other if they die.
But I can think of at least some possible happier endings we could be heading towards too, I suppose.
Shiina "restarts Mimi's aging", and they get to grow up together, seems to be something they might be leading up to given Shiina's displayed quiet talent for revival magic with that one plant. Or heck, they could live together until Shiina dies of proper old age; that wouldn't be so bad an ending and would still allow them to pull some extra tearjerker cards.

Something is really wrong with this war. Its going on for decades but no side seems to win even though they fight on a daily basis with casualties. But what happens actually? Do the opposing sides meet up at
predetermined sites and fight until one side lost and then go back to to school or wherever they go back to? It feels like there is no consequence after one side won a fight. At some point their (human)resources should run out and one side wins. How could a war be balanced for such a long time...

Well, its just one of the many things that feels wrong and highly questionable in this story. Good thing that I'm here for the bitter sweetness.

Dex-chan lover
This has been a really interesting read. Yes, it has some tropes. But the world building is pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread