Kimi ga Shinu Made Koi wo Shitai

Aggregator gang
Great plot, great art, great characters plus yuri! This is gold! Hope this gets more attention and support this has good anime potential!

This manga is so good. Bless somewhatokay for scanlating and picking this up.

Fed-Kun's army
how shiina hair can change color sometime it light​brown​ sometimes​ it white kinda sus

Double-page supporter
I just want to leave a comment here saying OASHASDAAOM I love this manga so much! Every time I read it I blush so much. I just love everything about it so much. It is so good <3

Dex-chan lover
If u wanna read it , be ready... Interesting, good, sad... It's really 10/10 but be ready... Pain and Yuri, Magic, Pain and Yuri... We need the anime adaption!

I'm so obsessed with this manga. The art style, plot, character design and their personalities it's amazing.🤩

I just hope that Mimi and shiina will get a happy ending. :')

shouldn't have looked past the tragedy tag just because of the beautiful cover art tho, now i'm sad T-T but still this series is so good and has so much potential. so hope for its next update

Them being so wholesome together almost made me forget about the tragedy genre on this novel

this manga should get more recognition tbh, and hopefully someday we’ll get the anime adaptation

This is so good.. worth to read, it really mix up my emotion. Reading at midnight where there's quite and just so into the manga is so amazing and throbbing, there's a chapter where you could feel so sad and stressed of the story but there're also a funny, calming and happy scenes too. This is great, waiting for the next chapters

I just finished this manga, it's wholesome, cute artstyle, and a good story between these two cute girls! The war was a bit concerning. I'm still sad that Ali and Esta lost their lover.

Users who are viewing this thread