Kimi ga Shinu Natsu ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Short or Long

The friends are annoying, but it seems like they really do care, or they’re just really nosey

Question: do the two friends like each other? Or is there a love triangle (girl black hair likes main, kind of thing)? I was too busy thinking about that to make a conclusive decision on if the friends were annoying or not. I also read a toooooooooooon of manga and have seen way more annoying people that are over the top about this kind of stuff too. So personally I think they are just concerned about him and going about the wrong way (in their world: the dude literally talks to himself all the time). Thank you for the chapter!

@spotspot01 i think Okiura likes Sasakura but he dont really think of her like that based on that panel about 'doing it' and yeah i do think too that they're just worried bcs their usually cool friend started acting weird and suddenly approaching his crush (they know about his crush for her) aggressively

Group Leader
I gotta say, personally I really felt the power of friendship in this chapter, and I think Sasakura is a good friend.

Dex-chan lover
Don't rant on credits page or I'll make another Potion Loli out of you

Dex-chan lover
The title of the chapter can also be misleading without context.

I think it's fine to comment that something is cliched, because at the very least that is a comment on the story.

But "dropped" is quite dumb. Just stop reading, why the need to announce it?

Users who are viewing this thread