Kimi ga Shinu Natsu ni - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - A Call from Sasakura

Fed-Kun's army
Japan needs to start regulating box cutter sales lol

Ok I've never seen this quote better applied: SHIT JUST WENT FROM 0 TO 100 REAL FUCKING QUICK

Well he's dumb anyway so no need for him. He could've text or just whispered but no, he had no brains to figure that out.

Dex-chan lover
First visual death... this is getting serious now ain't it....

Also this reminds me of Steins;Gate's worldline convergence event. Which also reminds me of the other ptsds that comes with the show.

Dex-chan lover
The hell man.... Like other say, it went from 0 to 100 really quick. Hope he's alright....

Thanks for the translation btw

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ, talk about a plot device. Why wouldn't you (the idiot) just say over the phone? "We don't know who might be listening?" My guy, if they're listening to you, then they heard you planning to meet at the restaurant, and they already know that you know so why wouldn't they just get rid of you as soon as possible? (Surprise surprise, look at what ended up happening.) Like just say the damn thing so at least someone else knows. If you (the author) wanted to do something like this, at least do it in the standard drama way where they're killed on the phone or right before they go on the phone, something like what happens to a certain Mr. Devivie, because at least that makes an amount of sense.

Users who are viewing this thread