Kimi ga Shinu Natsu ni - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Tomoya-kun's Older Sister

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm?! Isn't that the ML's childhood friend? Is she the culprit? Is she going to murder the FML because she's jealous? Or is this a red herring?

Does the yandere childhood friend kill your crush because of jealousy? Damn. The plot thickens

Dex-chan lover
@Fo1wS
@spons If you mean she jealous over the MC then no. It won't make any sense.
Not only it already show she support him with his crush, the case is also about a whole another matter. Remember FMC get kill because the culprit thought she saw something that can prove they are the one who murder another girl. So no, it have nothing to do with the MC.
So the tease here is she could "the guy" who both of the girl love. It is actually a yuri love triangle this whole time

this one's not really a deus ex machina. it kinda makes sense to assume its another similarly well known prefecture if its not tohoku.

Double-page supporter
oh spooky

I didn't see that coming.

So the childhood friend is the mastermind? Maybe she is in love with the protagonist and killed Tanigawa out of jealousy?

Contributor
All the people thinking the childhood friend killed her because she's jealous and loves the MC I mean...

Maybe it's just me but this girl says she's friends with a gay guy and talks about "her troubles" with him...I think they're implying the girl who visits her is in a relationship with her.

Group Leader
@danna45
my bad
the only deus ex machinas that (i think) happened are that saki and yamano got transferred to another timeline and that yamano deduced the ghost's identity in ch. 15

What the actual fuck! Damn I didn't see that coming (That's what she said! LOL). Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@Ikuo

Hey will you consider picking up "A Bouquet for an Ugly Girl"?

The previous scanlators dropped it due to personal problems unfortunately

Group Leader
@Fuza
i just checked the mango to see if they announced that it was actually dropped, but the guys who are working on it says that it isn't dropped.
sadly, i don't really want to have another joint with a group again, because i prefer working in a pair.

Users who are viewing this thread