Kimi ga Shinu Natsu ni

Fed-Kun's army
@Kiraidesu good looks homie

4n9E.gif

Dex-chan lover
am I the only one who have the rapid urge to rape the possessed rabbit doll?

if anyone have the same feeling plz tell me, I feel great disgust upon myself

Aggregator gang
Honestly idk what to say. I have mix feelings. Well if there’s character development in the future this might be worth reading.

Im glad she’s dead because she liked the other guy (but I could be wrong). MC is also a bit beta and dense, wtf why that needed? Basically MC let himself get NTR, if he was more honest maybe she’d be alive.
Con: There might be a newer and better girl whose alive?

Take everything from a grain of salt. I kinda dropped because not enough of chapters. I can’t say anything for certain

Spoiler for the culprit and ending for anyone that can't wait to wait , btw heavy spoiler please ok don't open it if you hate it, btw i only read the raw based on the picture and i don't understand the japanese languange and just predict is based on my opinion.

So the one behind Nishida Suicede is the male teacher. The one who killed the female lead was Fukouka ,it seems the female lead somehow found the truth about her death in her timeline, she even kinda asked mc help but he was not interested or something
and when she walking home, Fukouka stab her. Fukouka was gay and have feelings towards the male teacher and seems try to protect him. I think Nishida was pregnant or something, the male teacher was quite a bastard, i don't think he reject her love and make her suicede, the pregnant part was just my theory, either way i think he do something nasty on her and it drive her to suicede. The one who killed mc best friend seems the Hori girl, she try to kill him again but got stopped by mc and his friends. She also love the teacher and try to protect that scum. The ending is the fukouka guy realized he was used by the teacher, try to stab him but got kicked by mc best friend, police come, both Fukouka and the male teacher get arrested by police. In the end the female lead ghost dissappeared but she merged with the current female lead who still alive, they then confess each other love, kiss and the end happy ending.

Fed-Kun's army
Seems solid but bruh it feels rushed slow it down give more details this can be a solid hit but it's fast

Dex-chan lover
Very good! I am stupid, so do take this with a grain of salt, but there was a solid balance between parts of the mystery that were easy to figure out and parts that I couldn't, and the romance was somewhere between decent and very good. MC is dumb as a rock ONLY when it comes to romance, and that actually plays a part in the mystery, with him missing clues for a decent while.

Dex-chan lover
am I the only one who have the rapid urge to rape the possessed rabbit doll?

if anyone have the same feeling plz tell me, I feel great disgust upon myself
You are a monster!!! But same here,
when he is inserting the recorder by the tail and late when she commented the feeling XD
Ok, a great manga, there are few of plot armor, but there isnt plot holes

Fed-Kun's army
This is Manga was very good. I thoroughly enjoyed it and the ending was more sweet than bitter. Though, I wish we could have seen
What Happened to Timelines A-C

Users who are viewing this thread