Kimi ga Shinu Natsu ni

I'm going to read this all the way through because I like the characters and am interested in the basic premise, but dear lord the story is so messy and awkward

Double-page supporter
This is great actually. It makes all the difference in the world that the heroine is a fun Kininarimasu-type rather than some passive damsel.

Dex-chan lover
he can technically fack Saki with that stuffed rabbit as medium

oh god now I want to try that myself

Man i just posted a spoiler for 2 hrs thinking this was the comment section for the last chapter 😨i hate it when that happens

But anyway, thanks for keeping up with this!

Dex-chan lover
Skimmed through 1st chapter...not bad. Can someone spoil me the ending, please? Also, is this original? Not an LN adaptation?

Dex-chan lover
For someone who is sharp with this detective skill, MC still have his protagonist power: dense 😐

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty intense read. At some point it feel really close to the end game. But we only at bit more than 1/3 the story. Hope it won't stretch out

Fed-Kun's army
does the romance play a big focus in this manga or its just there for only teasing

Double-page supporter
@calmbreez the romance is a big focus, yes, much more so than in your typical mystery manga. They're too busy trying to save her from death to actually date though.

Double-page supporter
@calmbreez I don't personally, but there's a comment a few pages earlier. Look for Mr_Detective's comment. In short:

Happy ending. :)

Users who are viewing this thread