Kimi ga Shinu Natsu ni

I'm going to read this all the way through because I like the characters and am interested in the basic premise, but dear lord the story is so messy and awkward

Aggregator gang
This is great actually. It makes all the difference in the world that the heroine is a fun Kininarimasu-type rather than some passive damsel.

Dex-chan lover
he can technically fack Saki with that stuffed rabbit as medium

oh god now I want to try that myself

Man i just posted a spoiler for 2 hrs thinking this was the comment section for the last chapter 😨i hate it when that happens

But anyway, thanks for keeping up with this!

Dex-chan lover
Skimmed through 1st chapter...not bad. Can someone spoil me the ending, please? Also, is this original? Not an LN adaptation?

Dex-chan lover
For someone who is sharp with this detective skill, MC still have his protagonist power: dense 😐

Dex-chan lover
This is a pretty intense read. At some point it feel really close to the end game. But we only at bit more than 1/3 the story. Hope it won't stretch out

does the romance play a big focus in this manga or its just there for only teasing

Aggregator gang
@calmbreez the romance is a big focus, yes, much more so than in your typical mystery manga. They're too busy trying to save her from death to actually date though.

Aggregator gang
@calmbreez I don't personally, but there's a comment a few pages earlier. Look for Mr_Detective's comment. In short:

Happy ending. :)

Users who are viewing this thread