Kimi Janakya Dame na Dorei Shoujo - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - Summer is Over...

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the scanlation <3

The 'completed' tag gave me a panic attack for a moment -- I may not like forever manga as those usually only stop when axed, but if too short and I will just cry being starved for more... so I am happy to see it going to 54 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Just noticed the updated art doesn’t have her collar on. Interesting.

Supporter
Im not looking forward to seeing what bullshit the dad must do to warrent this much fear from both of them. Might have to drop it if he's too shitty cus i doubt he'll have any sort of karma hit him in this type of manga

Fed-Kun's army
Man, when will she take off that collar? Was there a magical reason why she can't remove it? Been a while since the last release. At least make it look like a choker.

Dex-chan lover
Im not looking forward to seeing what bullshit the dad must do to warrent this much fear from both of them. Might have to drop it if he's too shitty cus i doubt he'll have any sort of karma hit him in this type of manga
I wonder if he will be a super hardass....or a SUPER CHEERY FELLOW. Like either or to warrant a "don't tell dad"

Dex-chan lover
I am surprised they are both already at the level of competence needed to study at the same level as him. If nothing else I would've thought they still didn't know enough jp for that

Supporter
I wonder if he will be a super hardass....or a SUPER CHEERY FELLOW. Like either or to warrant a "don't tell dad"
If its a super cheery guy who would have a wedding planned at the drop of a hat or something i would be so happy. Hard ass dads in manga are so shitty

Users who are viewing this thread