Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Normal

Dex-chan lover
I am not a philosopher so I'll tl;dr it: Sex is good, no need to deconstruct words.

Normal, huh? [insert story about soviets getting gulag'd for mentioning slavic pre-soviet country entities]. I got that, I know that. So? Such shit has to go. My religious grandma will disagree, but, eh, cultural and moral evolution will remove that shite, bit by bit. Feels good mang.

>let's not act as if we as inhabitants
Who are we? You are an individual and so am I. Most hospitals in my country and parts of the infrastructure are privatized, now that's fucking shit! Who knows what children made x percent of my clothes, that's fucked up but what if they can avoid starvation by working? Sure, I want free and quality education for everyone, but who cares about my wishes?
I consider ''''my culture'''' here above being-stabbed-by-grandma-for-pre-martial-sex.
Moral relativism and funny words? Sex is good.

Also: Fun fact: I am a chain smoker and I consider smoking to be utterly retarded. How is babby human formed?

E: Condoms.

Dex-chan lover
>tl;dr
check
check
meh, nah.
I might respect people but nothing will stop me from bombarding culture and morals etc. if I consider them to be '''wrong''' (I am not a pedant or nag).
I have double standards, I consider religion retarded but I love my friends, even the religious ones. Some have cultural behaviours which I find &%$! but I mostly respect their choice to behave hower they please. Makes it harder to love my friends without these kinds of mental gymnastics.
Friend X loves spiritual nonsense (in my eyes retarded)? I find this to be retarded but I like him/her and respect her choice to do so. Freedoms!!1 Yeah, sometimes life is complicated.

E: It's worse with Left-Right-Wing nuts, especially if they are your childhood friends...
E2: Guess my position is something like: "Jedem wie es ihm beliebet." Cannot remember what German philospher said that... "To everyone as he pleases."

Standard used goods active whore in denial as a protagonist. Ending spoiled in first chapter. Bitch is being a bitch to people worried about her. Trash story. Cardboard personality characters. Forced "drama".

Verdict: The girl is a whoreslut. Author has some mental issues. Steaming pile of trash that shouldn't have been published.

Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
@Lord_Hentai Lmao what are you, 10? The autor is fine, it's not really the kinda stuff I'm into and I understand it's uncomfortable for some people but hey, it's interesting nonetheless

Dex-chan lover
Uh, it would be kinda normal to have sex with strangers if it was just casual sex and stuff, but she's a minor and she's being paid, that's whole levels of illegal

Dex-chan lover
Her inner monologues and breakdowns are really well made. Good faces and paneling. Cool manga all around.
As for our MC girl, she is someone who just seems doomed. She's a person who can't make it in the modern world. She's weak, self destructive, never has any idea what to do, and addicted to being liked. Her only shot was probably being raised in some village a long time ago and having an arranged marriage to some upstanding strong-willed guy to have a bunch of kids and do the housewife thing. But maybe she couldn't have functioned in any era...

She's a mess of anxiousness. Super interesting so far.
Thanks for translating!

Girl.
You are already bad.

Underage prostitution is illegal.

Well you died sooner or later. SO BYE hahaha LOL

@Lord_Hentai Agreed, and contrary to the idiots that fired back at you, it was nothing to do with her not being pure or whatever. You can be a perv and love sex and still not whore yourself out like this girl is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread