Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Friendship

if at some point i can feel what kanae feel i will pretty much barfed during lunch panel. the thought of getting in your bully shoes suddenly and doing something criminal would definitely traumatize me so much.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh look a happy go luck chapter, is this the calm before the shit storm ?

Double-page supporter
I can't really root for this MC and I feel sorry for the baseball guy. It feels like she's deceiving him in someway and about to lead him somewhere dark

Fed-Kun's army
It's probably also not a portrayal of women's "true nature", as some here would claim.

Dex-chan lover
@himeleth:
*shrug* Some people have yet to develop their mental faculties.
Or maybe they lack female friends or maybe their school is a hostile environment full of bullies...

Dex-chan lover
You'd think it was abundantly obvious by now that Kane is extremely fucked up and in desperate need of some kind of therapy, and not remotely normal in any way, but apparently not.

Contributor
@himeleth
Actually, tbqhwy, if someone IS in highschool and reads this (which they shouldn't do), they'll start thinking that, regardless of the reality of it. Kids in general are fucked up, yo, and their thoughts even more. They're psychopats, and I'm not lying, because they don't have a good grasp between good and evil yet. That's why you should educate your kids well, and also help them develop resilience and self-esteem (which aren't exclusive, as I've heard some people IRL say).

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. WOW.

Ok, they are all teenagers, but the 'mean girls' clique accepting the MC and turning on Ichika that fast was really disconcerting. And none of her 'friends' tried checking up on Ichika when she hadn't shown up for two weeks straight? Those are not 'friends' the MC should want to have. (They're probably what she deserves after what she did, though.)

I think the real tragedy here is that the MC and Ichika utterly failed to realize how similar they are, and got set in opposition to each other over a pretty dumb misunderstanding. Poor Baseball Guy (currently the only character in this manga I'd categorize as unambiguously good - Bike Dude set up a gang rape) is caught between two girls who are arguably broken or on the edge of breaking, and fully willing to break others.

If the flash-forward in the first chapter was any indication, he's going to break too. I'm honestly having trouble caring about these people just endlessly hurting each other.

@Itsn lmaoo dude if that's the case then all women need some sort of therapy. I'm no psychologist, but even I know that's true. They all have abusive, manipulative and repulsive nature that is feared by most men who see through it.

Dex-chan lover
I clenched my heart on Pg #26
I'm not sure what to feel or think

And our boy @kenx speaks the truth

Group Leader
GAL.. dont misunderstood my saying:

"... woman's true nature is scary."

just get a life already, it means they (most of them) are not stable like men and obviously they are not psychopath (unless they are trained to be)

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Smh. This bitch really linked back up with her bullies.

I was on board with her until this one.

Let me become friends with these twofaced girls so that they can fuck me up again. Maybe afterwards vice versa? Yeah nice idea

Users who are viewing this thread