Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Friendship

Dex-chan lover
Fake bitches. Hiroshi is the only decent human being in this whole manga.

Just to let people in here know, since some comments really think this is how people act, this is an exaggerated view of things. This manga is taking everything that can go wrong with people to the max, trying to take this and use it as fact is, to put it plainly, wrong.
Trying to take any of the teachings this manga has and putting them straight into the real worl without trying to filter them is worrying. And you're more likely gonna end up looking awkward af.

Fed-Kun's army
Kanae is going too far to be called crazy anymore. Someone should lock her up inside mental institute or something.
this is the first time in my Manga reading history that i feel bad for the bully,

Those are some really shitty friends, though we already knew that since chapter 1. I wonder how they will piss off Kanae next time?

Ik she's a bitch but I feel bad they went to far for just bullying. This isn't a redo of a healer situation bruh etf

Dex-chan lover
Can she even be caught for this? The one hiring them is her male friend, and she used mask and hat back there so I don't think the bully knows it's her doing.

two wrongs dont make a right, but since that bully is no longer coming to school, it goes well for kanae. If kanae had not planned for ichika to be kidnapped and abused, then it is bad end for kanae.

I dont know which one is doing the WRONG thing.......
TWO WRONGS DEFINITELY MAKE RIGHT

Users who are viewing this thread