Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Worth

Group Leader
Hey, i read credits! And thanks for the chapter. This is nice manga, and really solid translation.

Double-page supporter
You know since the first chapter has already spoiled what happens to her I do wonder what she did maybe she fell so in love with him it was to creepy for him? I guess we'll just have to wait and see

It's hard to read right now. Every time when I see the update it's instant click, but at the same time I feel disturbed what will happen.
Thanks for translation of this "thing".

Fed-Kun's army
@TheFlash080 Well, you know how it goes. Once you film someone getting raped you get the urge to do it again. And 2nd time it could be a cute and innocent girl that Hiroshi actually holds dear.

@Irian your sacrifice is noted.

Dex-chan lover
@Bratella
My thoughts exactly, or it feels like the author was behind schedule, some pages looks more sketchy than signs of a broken mind.

Double-page supporter
I have a love-hate relationship with this manga. Love it because it's an unusual manga, but severely hate it because it's messed up.

Dex-chan lover
I like how she regrets her actions and that she seriously is doubting herself and those around her. Granted she is still in an unhealthy situation by placing all of her own worth in how her crush sees her, but it is still progress.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck... this is fucked up... nice.

But where's my mans with the scooter?.. i hope he comes back later on.
He was the one really listening to her problems the whole time.. :(

Dex-chan lover
The fact that most of us can actually see where the characters are coming from and say that they are messed up regardless signifies that the society is does have such feelings and emotions and this isn't a rubbish or extremely far fetched idea

Bc this manga show how messed up the ending was, it feel like this 'feel good' moment just a boring filler. I know this past 2 chapter just showing a progress how hiroki and female MC descent to madness, now i feel like the start totally ruined it and the pace did not help either. Watashi no Fushidara did it better with main character moral decline and how it affect ppl around her.

Users who are viewing this thread