Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Role

Dex-chan lover
just translate the text on the side of the page there's no point to redrawing all that might as well be the artist herself to do it
Upon seeing that preview page, yeah...I get it, it doesn't look professional but it will save your sanity.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the updates!!! I love this manga, though even I will admit this flashback sequence has gone on longer than I think was necessary.
I am beginning to realize Riko was the real instigator of the bullying situation with Kanae at the start of the manga.

Ichika was vulnerable due to her poor social skills and past rejections, and it seemed like Riko built her up to seem like the leader of their group. It's obvious now that she was basically in Tomiko's ex-bestie's situation. Riko has developed a pattern of setting people up to fail.

Fed-Kun's army
Where is my beloved bipolar wife, enough of this fat bitch...
Yeah I miss her tbh, she's by far the most compelling character, though Hiroshi surprised me with his struggle with toxic masculinity.
It's very bittersweet watching them try so hard to better themselves together. If we didn't already know the outcome, I would have actually felt a little optimistic for the couple's future. :(

Users who are viewing this thread