Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Heartbeats

Dex-chan lover
Imagine not researching your stuff before diving in, lmao. Also, loved that Kanae art in the credits page.

Dex-chan lover
... She's going to set her up to get gang raped as well, isn't she.

Power Uploader
Someone's going to get gang raped.

f5c.jpg

@Hejti
>FMC

Self-inserter.

Group Leader
Maybe one day I'll be able to read this without getting horribly anxious.
Not any time soon, though!

Dex-chan lover
Would these guys rly do it again for free? Did you forget that last time she gave all money she earned to them?
Yeah i know they are "thugs" but i don't think that they are driving around town kidnaping random girls to rape them on daily basis.

Fed-Kun's army
@Hejti Your math is off. In ch1 for a single session alone she got 50,000 YEN. And the party van in ch9 only cost her 90,000 YEN. It barely put a dent into her warrape chest.

Dex-chan lover
@Nitouryu seems i missed the numbers, i though she gave them that "can" with all the money she had gathered.

I doubt she will use the magic "R A P E VAN". The guy who connect her is in jail. If she uses that magic I have the feeling of something terrible, like you know... She is the one that will be raped. Just sayin'

Dex-chan lover
Finished with my woman 'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify
Can you help me, occupy my brain?

She has lots of mood swings, and if you notice, she's so caught up in herself that she doesn't notice when Hiroshi is being awkward, and only fixates on how close he is to his ex rather than picking up how he seems to be very casual with her more than flirtatious.

If I were to guess, there's still some anxiety around the incident with Narumi. I think it's either the way it looks like an alleyway or having to do the motion in general. He definitely seems like he's making up excuses. (Though for some reason he has a mole in the shot near his face that seems to disappear and reappear. It's probably a metaphor about imperfections and how she seems to notice his blemishes in certain scenarios more and more)

I'm still curious if anything will happen with the Ichika subplot. Hiroshi even notices how she's been gone. It's interesting if nothing else

@TheGoldenExperience
How far ahead are the raws? I'm curious about what happens to Ichika and Narumi. I'd especially like to see them make amends, considering he was an unwilling participant more than anything.

I wanted to compose a haiku to properly express my feelings about this chapter (and probably this manga in general), but all the ones i came up with didn't do it justice, so i will just write them here.
1. Its really refreshing to see this character not be in a constant state of self-loathing and destruction
2. I don't like the situation she's in, her friends don't feel like friends, this is probably why i want to just leave this manga to sit, but i know full well that that would just be cowardly and running away from a reality that is very real but also not at the same time
3. This girl needs a psychiatrist of something, she really feels waay too much of a need to feel included, while also feeling jealous of people, i feel that look at the bottom panel of the last page is going to be the downfall of someone, the ex (who seems to have remained in much better terms than any ex i've seen), or kanae, if she does what she did to the last girl, and hiroshi finds out... bad news...

Aggregator gang
oh god

when theres someone talking
to your crush
who ya gonna call?

YAKUZA BUS

Dex-chan lover
What business does a prostitute have feeling jealous over her not-boyfriend's ex?

Kanae is obviously an extreme case of anxiety that's coupled with an extreme case of, eh, not thinking much about consequences as long as she is all right (which also has a reason since she was bullied hard), but the thing is, that amount of anxiety is tyring. Reading the way she feels it's awful.
Thanks for the chapter!!

Users who are viewing this thread