Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Thread

Dex-chan lover
@Timevolt To be fair, every character has redeeming qualities with their fault. I like how no one's perfect, but every character you can sympathize with to some extent, even if none of them are free of sin.

It's just that people will naturally emphasis negative traits and put them under the magnifying glass more so than positive traits, as a feature of human psychology. It's interesting, though, how each chapter all the characters get gradually more nuanced.

Aggregator gang
murder time i guess

also god damn i love how this series doesnt have any set villains nor set good guys

e103a88d600af67cdeaf3918e8854144.jpg

@TimeVolt There are circumstances and circumstances. I for example grew up in a pretty tame environmental. Not normal, or healthy as my father was an alcoholic, but I've heard worse stories from people I know. My mother protected me as much as she could, but I still ended up seeing things that a perfect family portrait doesn't show. It might not be more common than you think it is, or it might be more common than what both of us think as people in these kind of circumstances don't usually talk about. To answer your question, from what I've observed, it's not really the majority, as it depends on the financial status and mentality of environmental. To put it simply: the poorer and uneducated the environmental one lives (country, city, village, neighborhood etc.) , the more common abuse is.

Bruh, how was Urappy's comment a spoiler when it was mentioned on the first few pages of the first chapter? These mods are fucking high af and proves that they don't read some of these mangas

Dex-chan lover
I see this chapter and I remember ShindoL and his premium work.

Oh the JOYs of HIGHSCHOOL. Good thing she does not have a father.

Users who are viewing this thread