Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - Woman

Dex-chan lover
Damn. They both have a point to some extent, but it's still sad that it comes to this

@CrimsonManga89

To be fair, she didn't know what happened to him in the alley, so she probably thinks that he hurt himself pushing himself too far in baseball, rather than the assault.

Both of them are be very selfish here. The girl wants him all to himself, while the guy wants the things that are best for him, however he doesn’t actually confront his friend about it.

I'm totally cool with her dying or whatever but I'm totally worried for Ochi. This psycho will get him killed. Ugh if only this was a happier manga, then he and the idiot love interest can resolve their issues and become better friends. But course that ain't fucking happening.

Dex-chan lover
I understand she's actually not right in the head...

But still, it's annoying.

Ochi-Kun is the friend we need.
No man deserves to date a psycho bitch like her!

beat her! Beat her! BEat her! BEAt her! BEAT her! BEAT Her! BEAT HEr! BEAT HER! BEAT HER! beAT heR! beat BEAT bEaT hEr!

Double-page supporter
The friend ain't that much better. From what I can tell, he's a coward of sorts. Why did he confront the girl instead of the guy? Or at least confront the girl along with the guy.

Fed-Kun's army
the friend gives off a bit of weird vibe. He seems nice and caring, but at the same time, it seems like he has his own ulterior motive.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
But like...isn't she kinda right if his shoulder is fucked up?

He doesn't want to hear, but she's not wrong. If he's injured and not getting treatment then he only has himself to blame. He must not be as interested in baseball as his friend claims he is.

Users who are viewing this thread