Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 4 Ch. 26 - Calculation

Double-page supporter
Good chapter, but the fuck's up with the art quality? Author broke her hand or something?

Interesting...she has different eyes when she's trying to be the person she wants to be and different eyes when she's psycho Mcgee, I like that ❤

Dex-chan lover
Interesting developments.

I still stand by my interpretation that she thinks Hiroshi hurt himself playing baseball and that's why she wants him to quit.

@AbsoluteColor

I think people misunderstand Kanae's character. She's not evil, it's just she is very egocentric because of how she tends to be in her own head from her years of anxiety and the fact she generally didn't have anyone to talk to aside from her one friend who she rarely saw. Even then, I think she has her own system which justifies her actions and won't hurt people she doesn't think deserves it.

The consistent dark tone of this series makes me highly doubt that MC is trying to make amends with Tomiko out of pure selflessness. But even if she's using Tomiko to further her yandere agenda, it's still a refreshing change of pace so I approve

TEU

Dex-chan lover
@Spartanus she has insecurity issues and that was her way of seeking validation, if I remember correctly. As we could see, she quickly dropped that once she found another source of validation (friends and crush/obsession).

There is no improvement here, only pain
Real-talk tho, the fact that she cares about this girl and not the one she got abducted really does not jive with me.

Users who are viewing this thread