Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Repentance

Dex-chan lover
goddamn this chapter is filled with tragedy. He finally repent for all of those he's harmed which is why he tries so hard to do the right thing. It hurts because I think many people can relate to this. Knowing they've hurt people and wanting to be a better person..... Damn....

Nana did get her wish coming true that he would live and die alone though

Dex-chan lover
Me:They Better Not Fuck Him Up with the Backstory.
Also Me: Damn, Backstory got Hands.

Fr though, this man is human as hell. Selfish and finally hurting someone that really mattered to him leading him to trying to be better.

Like goddamn that feels likes something.

Even if it goes against his initial golden retriever characterization from the beginning, its still really good. I just hope he doesn't fuck up too bad by the end of it.

Dios esto es tan triste, puedo conectar demasiado con Hiroshi porque yo también jodí una gran amistad por ser un capullo. Cómo me gusta la escritura de Shiruka.
Ah y me da pereza poner todo esto en inglés así que se queda así xd

All that character development will now be broken down bit-by-bit by a broken girl with (practically) nothing to lose/care about.

Dex-chan lover
There's a thing called overcompensating and by gally is he taking that to the extreme. Too bad he doesn't learn another really important lesson until its too late.

NEVER STICK YOUR DICK IN CRAZY.
Give him a break-- he's really trying not to!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the high-quality TL! This is my favorite title atm!

I know people don't like Kanae at all and are upset by the reveal that our golden retriever Hiroshi isn't perfect, but I have been enjoying their journey, as tragic as it has and will be.

Both charas have problems, Kanae with emotional regulation and Hiroshi with imsensitivity and gratification, but they also very much want to change.
Even though we already know how it ends, I think the fact that they fought so hard against their own maladaptive tendencies and urges while also attempting to help the other is really touching and idk, just painfully human. I just can't fault these two in the end.

Dex-chan lover
I’m confused, he never LIKED his childhood friend, she practically threw herself at him and became a FWB, he never made a commitment to begin with and yet she still gets mad about it.

Users who are viewing this thread