Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 7 Ch. 50 - Opportunist

G-P

Dex-chan lover
No one asked or hoped for fatso backstory arc, let us get back to BPD-chan.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why Akari was trying to talk to them at school while being nervous?
Either she had been cast out of the cool group and was trying to become friends with the otaku group, or perhaps she had been cornered with something and told to approach them at school.
If it's the former then it could have gone differently if she had started off with an apology rather than acting like she hadn't done anything before.
I wonder if it's going to turn out that Riko was the one who told Akari not to talk to them in the first place or something like that?

Fed-Kun's army
I'm assuming the whole backstory arc is a setup to explain the full scope of power that the lead bully has, and the mindset for why chubby girl inevitably betrays MC despite finally getting along with her I guess
Actually this makes sense. Right now Tomiko is Kanae's only real healthy relationship, so I can see how considering this exploration of Tomiko's social experience, she may contribute to a downward spiral for Kanae in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder why Akari was trying to talk to them at school while being nervous?
Either she had been cast out of the cool group and was trying to become friends with the otaku group, or perhaps she had been cornered with something and told to approach them at school.
If it's the former then it could have gone differently if she had started off with an apology rather than acting like she hadn't done anything before.
I wonder if it's going to turn out that Riko was the one who told Akari not to talk to them in the first place or something like that?
This didn't seem very clear to me either. I think when Tomiko was saying her cuteness was the cause of bullying that was referring to Akari being targeted by Riko.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update! is the girl on the volume 8 cover even the same person or is it another person, i wouldn't be surprised if it did kill off the menhera girl and introduced new charas/switched perspectives lol (i'd assume it's kanae each chapter b/c it doesn't look like it'd be a diff chara but the coloring of the hair makes it confusing lol, plus i don't think her hair wasn't that long when she originally got 'stabbed' in the flash forward)

Please at least make an addedum telling us that the girl who was assaulted and almost murdered is okay. Please. Its been 30 chapters.
i doubt she is/she's probably living as a shut in right now if you consider that "Okay", whether or not she told her parents (tho idk if there would be 'evidence' for them to do a rapekit or so but a lot of manga stories end up with no one ever get arrested versus dying in revenge), unless the author wants to show her killing herself or so (or if she showed back up as an unrepentant bully and repeating the cycle again)
If school life is this horrific, how has someone not lost it and brought a knife one day.
I mean, kanae basically did pay a bunch of her acquaintances 'gang' to kidnap and assault her bully, so...

Users who are viewing this thread