Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Role

Dex-chan lover
...im guess homeschooling isnt a thing. Because otherwise, how has this not escalated to someone getting stabbed.

Dex-chan lover
Okay..... I get it. I understand WHY Riko said that Tomiko was brutal. She was socially isolated and flashed by the entire class. Shame too. I like Tomiko so she is redeeming herself with Kanae

Double-page supporter
Okay..... I get it. I understand WHY Riko said that Tomiko was brutal. She was socially isolated and flashed by the entire class. Shame too. I like Tomiko so she is redeeming herself with Kanae
same, but personally I get the vibe that the reason for this entire flashback arc is that we will see her do something similar to Kanae

Dex-chan lover
oof that preview page looks like a nightmare, i wouldn't mind it if you just did it on the side/on a blank page or so/in a note at the end but good luck!
...im guess homeschooling isnt a thing. Because otherwise, how has this not escalated to someone getting stabbed.
i mean there very much is violence in this series. but i guess at some point they met ichika and ended up getting along or so for a brief while before enjoying 'bullying kanae' and then the whole incident

idk about that third girl, we haven't seen much of her backstory yet unless she ends up as a mediator or so
i think the closest would prolly be cram school and private tutors but wouldn't be surprised if the laws were stricter about Japanese kids' education or so (since it's a 'stereotype' around here that homeschooled kids are pulled out so parents can instill 'religious' beliefs and such, not counting cases where they're pulled out because of bullying), but based on how her mom and grandma acted (well for the fat friend, for the 'popular' girl i think it'd be her 'admitting defeat' so she prolly would just try to 'endure it' tho a more 'present' chapter shows her looking at that one girl's instagram where her face is weird/clearly photoshopped so maybe that one girl became an influencer or got some sugar daddy and just outta the picture/not bothering her anymore), she wouldn't have been allowed to just not go to school anyways. (tho i also hear in middle school you don't 'have' to go to high school/can start work right away but idk how many places would hire someone that young/unskilled or so)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread