Kimi ni Aisarete Itakatta

Double-page supporter
basicly romance with crazy girl but yeaa psychological theme no comment too, good art but not for the story
even i imagined ending this manga will be bad, like shindol manga XD even karami zaraki in the end just unhappy ending story

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was gonna be a wholesome "I can fix her" type manga and not whatever the fuck cognito hazard this is

This is slop bruh. Remove the hatred that everyone has for one another and you'll be left with blank pages. I hate manga that rely on one thing alone to define it (same thing with Elfen Lied: remove the gore, you're left with nothing)

Shit manga but tragedy =realistic and if bring up any stupid, over dramatic,shitty or down right criminal about the main character you get hit with mental health spam she's way worse than her bullies but I guess that ok because she's not mentally well

Fuck my first comment anyone who thinks this a deep manga about anything is stupid the author makes child rape hentai the fuck is anyone talking about

My favorite MC is a fugged up one, d(•.•)b

I appreciate background on side characters but holy sh*t idgaf about the bully squad, move on

I think dark manga are good but to have dark you have to have light, usually a deranged MC is considered deranged when you have Normal side characters by comparison. So in this case instead of seeming crazy doing just the self monologue or constantly apologising thing, the author had to jump to crazy lengths to get them to seem more messed up by comparison to the rest of the cast. Not a good plan q(•.•)o

[In conclusion]
its dark and deals with intense bullying and a variety of abuse, sexual, parental, and emotional. And also includes (potentially) suicidal content.

I would not recommend this manga to anyone who struggles with these themes! Read tags and expect what you'll get from them.

Dex-chan lover
11/10 despair kino
As long as you dont give a fuck about any of the characters having redeeming qualities, this trainwreck is a blast.
The mangaka really knows how to draw despair and boy does her art get really nice after a few volumes.

I would put it on par with Boy's Abyss almost.

Last edited:
hate it. HATE IT. i hate how fucked up kanae is.
i hate how ichika gets raped and then abandoned. and I HATE how KANAE doesn't apologise ORR admit what she did to ichika. mainly everything I hate about this is based on ichika. i actually threw up. and then after she was used and humiliated shes never shown again. I'm dropping this shit. PLEASE PLEASE FOR YOURE OWN SAKE don't read it

why does the perspective keep switching? it's like the mangaka keeps getting bored of the story theyre trying to tell

Users who are viewing this thread