Kimi ni Koisuru Satsujinki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Yo wtf the dude was canceled on twitter

I see that people are kind of pissed with this chapter, I'm impressed.
I won't drop it yet...

Thanks for the translation :)

Dex-chan lover
Um, wait, weren't there a lot of witnesses at the scene? Did the police not interview anyone there?

If this was in America, it would be an open and shut case of self defense.

Why put the story in a situation where the readers have to suspend their disbelief (suddenly he's cancelled on twitter for obvious self defense with plenty of witnesses) when you don't have to? Like just write the previous chapter to have MC more aggressively defend her and make the self defense case more difficult to justify. Idk

Classic twitter cancelling mob with misinformation, poor dude he probably got duped

Era

People get spammed with death threats and "cancelled" for such terrible crimes as liking the "wrong" fictional characters, and yet y'all find it hard to believe someone would get shit for stabbing someone?

well im laughing cause simps like him think from dick nah i wont do it for some stranger like my family rep will die my friends will make a wall parents will panic for what just cause she asked you and u became a simp well knowing the situation i can guarantee he will become simping legend

Double-page supporter
I mean try to look at this from the perspective of someone who wasn't there and isn't reading a manga of the events. There's a picture of a guy with a knife, and another one at his feet, stabbed. There's another guy in the hospital stabbed. There is really only one conclusion you could draw from this evidence alone that makes sense, especially because normal ordinary citizens don't just have large kitchen knives with them just in case for self defense.
As far as eyewitnesses goes, there's probably as small amount that there there from the beginning, and a larger amount that arrived just to see mc brandishing a knife while chasing after the hooded guy and you can imagine how that would look. And thmen the eyewitness who to them it seems like two people having a knife fight over a girl, and then there are also eyewitnesses that arrived only at the end to see mc brandishing a knife with two people stabbed.

As for his trial, Japan is kinda famous for having an extremely high conviction rate so his chances aren't looking good there. Though they didn't seem to take him in for the stabbing of Arata, and like they said with the other guy missing there isn't really any case. And self defense laws really can be tricky, even in the US. I won't pretend to know how they are in Japan though. There's a good reason that lawyers always say never to speak to the police, and that's because attempting to be your own lawyer based on what you think makes sense, rather than what the actual law is, or without consideration how outsiders will view the case, is a folly.

@yellanha You can search on Google but there is a lot of cases where people did something in self defense but still got a bad outcome.

This dont even make sense? There was tons of people at the scene who clearly saw the hooded guy stabbed Arata then tried to kidnap Koaku, but all of a sudden he’s called a murderer? There were literally tens of eye witnesses

Why do these bitches in mangas already gotta drag the guy into their mess

Looks like im gonna drop this

Lol there's lots of witnesses why the heck did they only ask him and even the girl wasnt interrogated

And the pic in twitter who posted that? Isn't the one bullying him died?(i forgot lol) and pic srsly seemed like he protected the girl from the stalker

My main concern is who took the pic, or was this planned by the girl?! And the witnesses were paid?! Idk

Do NOT LET HER IN, I SAID DO NOT LET HER IN. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT SEE THE RED FLAGS?!

tbh the mc deserves this. if he wants to act all lovey-dovey trusty- rusty then you deserve everything that is happening to you.

Users who are viewing this thread