Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You - Vol. 21 Ch. 87 - Desired Path

Fed-Kun's army
Kent is so overbearing. I don't understand how someone can stay with him for more than a few hours and especially Ayane who seems so different from him in so many ways.

Pin, mah man!
He's so tender towards Ayane. Hehe.. he sure finds her interesting and when he said "you're still a kid", he also meant that "I'm really looking forward to seeing how you grow". He's seen through her.. I wonder if he's seen her unconscious feelings too. Ayane doesn't realise/ acknowledge her own feelings for him because she's consciously putting her relationship with Kent in front of her. But when Pin says that it's not that she really understands and neither does she not understand, I wonder if he's somewhat hinting at these feelings too, and not just the fact that she's not facing herself honestly about all the choices she's made so far.

Good that Kent is realising Ayane's feelings/ priorities are different. He's finding it hard to catch up with her. But he's fooling himself into assuming he knows what's best for her. And he thinks they're still going to Sapporo Uni. But what a dunce! I didn't expect him to be an airhead and assume the course option existed in the university. He didn't even bother to check and just assumed again. He's putting her as his priority, he's killing his own goals and dreams to make someone happy on his standards of happiness. The burden of his own assumptions are now weighing him down.

Kent right now, is the kind of troublesome guy who'd risk himself to save anyone. Imagine he sees a victim of some dangerous incident somewhere, he'd rush to save her without thinking much. He'll then end up self-implicating himself and feel responsible & accountable. I hope he realises it's not doing anyone any good. It'll take some time but I hope he grows well.

I smell a break up coming...

Kent needs to be his own person tbh. He should take notes from Ryu. Ryu loves Chizu but he's still going to follow his own path. Kent should do the same thing instead of following whatever Ayane does.

Users who are viewing this thread