Kimi ni Todoke Special ~Soulmate~

Group Leader
Thanks for waiting on chapter 2, everyone!
We hope you enjoy this chapter as we worked very hard on it!

Follow our Discord for updates:
https://discord.gg/vdb9byu

Thank you for the update!

I cannot believe how wonderfully cute she is, I mean she's been soondray since ghe beginning but...ugh

Thanks for the update!

I'm so glad Eiji's got a whole new series about him after what happened to him in "Crazy for you". Also, Kurumi deserves to be happy this time.

Oh my god i just only realized now that this cousin is the guy from Crazy for you. I was so hanged up with him in that series, i was rooting him for the FL. But now i'm so happy that he's with ume instead lol. Also i thought this will only be a one shot, guess i'm wrong again... so happy. 💕

Gaaaah when Eiji said he's used to being rejected, I felt that man!
so in Chapter 6, Yuuhei called Eiji because they are planning to meet up (i mean their circle of friends so Sachi, Yuki, Yuuhei, Akemi) and he said he could just meet Yuuhei and Yuki individually. Apparently, Sachi asked how he's doing because the last time they met was summer of third year highschool. After hearing that, he changed his mind and agreed to meet. I've been waiting for this interaction with Crazy For You characters and Sachi (and Yuki)'s appearance and squealed hard when Yuuhei called Eiji. I mean!!! This is the crossover I've been wanting to see!!!! I can't wait for the next chapter!!!

Aaaah I just finished kimi ni todoke, was quite happy and sad then I learned about this and this time it's about Kurumi! * happy kyaaa kyaaa noises *

I love Kimi ni Todoke so this is a nice read and refreshing with all thats going on. Thank for translating this!!!

Thank you for the update
Can you please tell when the next chapter gonna come out? I just can't wait to see eiji and kurumi 🥺🥺🥺🥺

Group Leader
@Sawako23 Hi there! Thank you for the comment. Our typesetter is currently working on chapter 3. Please be patient for our upcoming update ^_^ In the meantime, there are many other manga we're working on. You can check out our other projects while you wait!

I literally follow this scan on discord and yet I never noticed you guys were scanning this and I love it and omg I just - 😭😭😭😭 thank you. I await the next update

Something about the ML, I don't like. I don't what or why but I don't like him one bit.

Yay! 😭 this is soo cute and really sureal! Ume-chan isnt all nice in the surface but is really thoughtful inside! SHES WAY TO CUTE! Thanks 🙏

thank you uploader! i love this sequel more than the main story. the artwork and the story is far more mature. so lovely.

Almost every chapter makes me cry. It's like going to therapy for me. That it's okay not to be okay and it's okay to forgive yourself.

I relate to this so much 😭😭😭 I'm so happy I found this spin off, I loved kimi ni todoke and I love this one so much too!! God I'm so damn invested in this couple, I REALLY WANT THIS TO WORK OMGGG

Users who are viewing this thread