Kimi ni Tsumugu Bouhaku - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Destiny ships them so hard lol !
As always, I can't believe we get to see such a cute manga and full color

Dex-chan lover
Sleeping while holding hands, my god that is so sugary sweet. My heart is melted.

Likewise I can't get over the fact that all this adorableness is in full color. It is such a blessing.

Thanks for the translations!

Such a cute chapter, I love love LOVE the communication these two have! There's just the issue of Haruka hiding her acting career; I wonder how that might change if Nao reveals she was the one to inspire her to begin in the first place? That is the main plot though, so I suppose it shouldn't be too surprising that it's taking some time getting there. Not that I mind of course, I'll GLADLY take as many chapters as it takes!

Dex-chan lover
I cant help but feel anxious when the troubled girl with black long hair will appear in the future chapter
Im sure she's the main reason why Haruka stopped acting in the first place

@pikonyanko

I'm calling it right now: she was Haruka's best friend/secret crush and was also acting, but Haruka got a role she wanted and she got pissed.

Dex-chan lover
Aaahhhh!!!this is too wholesome as always.>\\\\<.now I wonder how haruka will react when she finds out nao knew her past,aka her inspiration towards her present career.❤.

Loving the fluff also.sleeping while holding hands is relationship goals.T-T.
My single ass is being bitchy.

Thank you sooooooo much for this wonderful translation ❤❤❤

Group Leader
goddammit it's been 3 months the raws are ahead by 2.5.... when's the next one?

Such a wholesome relationship. I love the flow of their conversations, always equally listening and understanding each other. They also know not to push the other too much that it makes the other party uncomfortable.

Man, fictional lesbians out here getting healthier relationships than most of us.

Dex-chan lover
@pikonyanko

I'm calling it right now: she was Haruka's best friend/secret crush and was also acting, but Haruka got a role she wanted and she got pissed.
Ik this cmt is like 3 years old but...
💀
the act of replying to this cmt is a spoiler in itself ig...

Users who are viewing this thread