Kimi ni Tsumugu Bouhaku

Dex-chan lover
@Tsukinotaku The reason that Yuri vs Shoujo Ai is pretty annoying as a tag system is that a huge amount of 'shoujo ai' manga is just Yuri manga that hasn't advanced far enough yet to be 'yuri'.

This means that mods and users have to keep looking at Shoujo Ai manga for every new chapter to see when the relationship turns sexual.

Since there are very few manga that exclusively focus on non-sexual relationships, it makes more sense to assume all new GL relationship manga is 'yuri' (especially since most authors publish these as 'yuri').

They are going to kill the Shoujo Ai tag in the near future, or at least they said they were in this year's plan. A lot has come up since then so they might be too busy for that right now though.

one thing ive learned while reading manga is:
Yuri is love, Yuri is life

i have a yuri addiction and therefore am wondering if i’m gay

This manga is beautiful and gives you a chance to escape the cruel world for a few pages. Just by being wholesome, gay and cute.

@xlhca if you only like yuri it means youre attracted to the opposite gender, different story if you also like yaoi

is it weird that i like yuri stuff but not yuri story like hentai and stuff are fine but i just cant enjoy yuri stories like i try really hard but its just boring to me.

Dex-chan lover
@sweatyman123

Are you serious or trolling ? Imma feel silly giving a serious answer if you were just trying to be funny lol.

Anyways no not really its not that weird actually, yuri mangas tend to focus a lot on the emotional psyches of both characters and it tends to be a slow burn of one or two characters coming to the realization that they're gay, a lot of inner monologues and sefl reflection of ones personality, it involves a lot of talking, character development and coming to term with ones own feelings, for me and many others its fascinating stuff lol but yeah theres a lot of people that just cant get into that, nothing wrong with that we all look for different stuff in the stories we enjoy, yuri ain the typical romcom or harem stuff.

Now 2 girls getting it on with each other is fucking hot lol no question there, i may have said all that but i myself also just like to see 2 girls going at it, nothing wrong with that, its just double the fun since you can enjoy both the girls looking sexy as fuck.

Maybe try some faster paced/more ecchi focused work and you'll come to like it, try "Cheerful amnesia" for a fast paced comedy yuri and "Otome no Teikoku" for a very good ecchi yuri.

Users who are viewing this thread