Kimi ni wa Todokanai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Yamato and Mikoto

i'm pretty confused as to what mikoto meant when she said "we're the same". does she mean they both have the same crush on kakeru or that she has a crush on a girl and is in the same boat as her brother? i hope it's the latter but the situation seems to be pointing towards her having a crush on kakeru, as they portrayed her as a bully trying to get their crush's attention. thanks puni for translating!!

Contributor
Desire Sensor is a cruel mistress. Monster Hunter fans can sympathize with Gacha addicts.

"we're the same" I feel like she just means they both have NG crushes. maybe she is gay as well

lfb

Fed-Kun's army
I was so excited to see that there's a new chapter! Thanks so much for continuing this series!

Poor Yamato! It seems like the sister also swings for the same team. If she liked Kakeru she probably would try to be there to play games with them, and hang out with them more. Thar aside, I need a Yamato for my gatch pulls...

Are you guys continuing this series..? I checked the pixiv comic page linked in the main page and it showed that the publication period for some of the chapters aren't available anymore and I'm worried you guys are dropping this because of the missing raws... :(

Thank you so much for the hardwork on this series! I hope you continue to translate this manga <3

Users who are viewing this thread