Kimi no Iru Machi

Lots of realistic things, im sure its hard to find this kind of special manga out there.
I think the 3 guy friendship is deserves lot of respect

Best Realistic Romance Manga I have ever read so far. Its really amazing how it ended. I wish I could've read more about their slice of life with Daiki. My heart still flutters.

WORST ROMANCE MANGA OF ALL TIME. AND IF ITS NOT, THEN ITS PROBABLY TOP 3

That was hell of a roller-coaster ride. It wasn't just a train where the romance goes on like a straight line,
there were parts where you'd actually hate the MC and FMC because of their actions/decisions like their sudden break-up during high school, but relating it to real life, heck... Those shits do happen.

Times where we are desperate, times where we'd feel like nothing good is happening anymore, times that we'd think of things irrationally and act recklessly, and times where our friends would even abandon us. The thing is, real life doesn't work like a fairytale wherein our wishes, hopes and dreams would all come true. There are times where we would make a BIG decision that would actually change everything.

Overall, imo, the execution was great.

My personal favorite chapter is the Akari's wedding.
The childhood friends/siblings dynamics between Haruto, Takashi, and Akari in that chapter really brought me to tears when I read it years ago.
That just showed how much we cared for the characters even when Takashi and Akari didn't get together much after Haruto went to Tokyo.
This is by far the best romantic comedy-drama manga I've ever read.
Too bad we didn't get a proper English release like Suzuka and Fuuka until today.
Hopefully we can start a petition request to Kodansha for a proper release even if it's just in digital format.

Users who are viewing this thread