Kimi no Kaketeru Tokomo Suki - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
I need more chapters, great character progression and a romance I want to work out

Fed-Kun's army
If this gets serialized then it needs to have a fleshed iut chara developmenr

I'm not usually one to complain about oneshots, but this has a pretty unsatisfying ending.

Great oneshot and has massive potential to be serialization. Always loved these rom mangas. And how Haruto and Rui is so compatible with each other with liking each other flaws and taking care of each other is cute. Also Rui beating the bully was good. Liked it. It gave Haruto confidence and assurance that Rui is with him by his side.
Though a little bit fast ending as it felt like Rui would tell Haruto about how she have damaged right eye or why her left arm is cut off. Also at the end Haruto or Rui who is telling the other one take i love you so much even if i am not brave enough to say it. They didnt show it. Felt like author thought about making this 2/3 chapters but then decided to one shot and thats ok. I enjoyed it.
As a person with inferiority complex myself i know what Haruto is going through. Maybe i needed a Rui in my life to show me that i am not inferior, not a loser and take care of me all along.
Good read...

Damn I really wish this got picked up for serialisation. Looks like there would have been good topics and situations to expand on.

Users who are viewing this thread