Kimi no Koe - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Affection Comes Late

Group Leader
Nice beginning. Reminds me Usotoki Rhetoric. I love this author's works as well. Thanks for chapters.

Hmm hmmm this is good nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Damn now I'm afraid for the possible feels if ever there is.....my heart felt the paim when she did those apologetic signs with her hands.like bruhhhhhh.
I really have a soft spot for mute people.
T-T.fuck those people who abuse our little heroine.

I'm a 21 yr old man with a hairy chest and I'm giggling like a little girl smiling to this

Fed-Kun's army
Just for the curious people, Nana's name at first is this kanji (名無) from the word 名無し (nanashi) = No name. Now her name is (七名 = Nana) which literally means "7 names", encompassing the 7 names written for her to choose, as Kazunari explained.
Thanks a lot

Dex-chan lover
Just for the curious people, Nana's name at first is this kanji (名無) from the word 名無し (nanashi) = No name. Now her name is (七名 = Nana) which literally means "7 names", encompassing the 7 names written for her to choose, as Kazunari explained.
What do each of the names mean? Also thank you for translating.

Dex-chan lover
I love a fruity queen in a historical manga you KNOW they were there so why not go all in

Users who are viewing this thread