Kimi no Koe - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - If That Voice...

Aggregator gang
You know, i'm really glad that at least Nana didn't have more extreme thought. She just choose not to talk, it can be worse, she can just choose not see the letters at all, for instance, making herself blind. I hope they can overcome any problems ahead cause the shooting stars was behind them lololol we all blessed this couple! And thank you for the translation! I love the doctor, always been a simp for old guy 😂😂

Why are there so many suspicious men in shojo? Get away from her. You're a side character. Know your place.

@Karakuri1812 I don't think she realizes that the letters were the source of her problems. All she knows is that there are letters and her family is abusive, but she never connected the dots (which makes sense, since they never explained it to her, probably).

Ahhhhh this do be hurting my heart but the angst is so goooood, it makes the fluff at the end worth it. Looking forward to see how this manga will develop.

bruh.... that was sad but im pretty sure there will be development. lookin forward to it!!!!

Double-page supporter
Shit Nana being happy just seeing her name being thought from Kazu despite Kazu's actual thought being about how he's gonna leave her is just sad lol

Users who are viewing this thread