Kimi no Koe - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - If That Voice...

Dex-chan lover
Well, the tag is shoujo, so it's kinda expected. Them vaginas love their drama.
Still half decent, so will at least read the next chapter.

well male lead seems to have been betrayed by his lover so yeah trust is what he cant do right now and the way she is acting it was logical , i mean your girlfriend just met another man and hid it from you first thing you will think is 'it is the end for us ' and will start to distance yourself because it is natural no matter how later it is revealed that it was suprise for party or gift that trust wont be back , and that gift wont sustain the pain he felt and maybe after so yeah in realtionship number on priority is communication no misunderstanding crap if you think its not working it better to end and see of each other on friendly terms then drag a toxic one . I hope female lead learns this i mean just reverse the situataion with male lead hiding it from female lead she will cry and ask for shoulder and sympathy but when , female lead does it society say that he must have not loved her or hit her or he was cheating . What is ntr sex with a person other than your lover then what would you call this if you hid something from your most important person image the pain he/she will feel . I feel bad for male lead betrayed and betrayed and again and again its better to close the heart then repair after betryal for betryal again just adopt someone make him/her a better person you dont need sex to live you can always go to brothels , just give my man some happines not pain .

This is slow-burn story I guess... I came for the fluff, but getting heartburn for different reason

Fed-Kun's army
oh my heart there was so much angst and foreshadowing in this chapter :(

I can feel a latter betrayal upcoming for our FL once she learns how to read :( rippppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

I don't know why people think this will be fluff because since chapter one, it's obvious he has trust issue and this girl was abused, so to repair that, it won't all be fluffy.

That blonde guy is kinda creepy but well maybe he is needed for character/relationship development

Double-page supporter
Yooooo this manga is such a ride

Two broken people trying to live out their lives the best they can
Meet each other. Dang I hope they mend each other's pain

I just want them to be happy urgh

Thanks for this laughing in quarantine scans! You guys got great taste in manga

Users who are viewing this thread