Kimi no Koe - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Because It's Love, Because of Love

Dex-chan lover
It's so heartbreaking reading this manga sometimes, especially the last two chapters, we just want Nana and Kyogoku to be happy, c'mon! Give us 30 chapters of their lives being happy, not this amount of drama, no one care about this blond mf, this guy should just root in hell for all we care. "Oh, he suffered" bu-hu, so did Nana and Kyogoku.
The author can write such heartwarming and beautiful (and really freaking heartwrecking things too as now or in the previous works) things and put on the art so amazingly, I never get why the need of such drama plots... And that almost kiss, serious?? Anyway... C'mon Kyogoku go save Nana!! Hope the next chapter don't take 2 years to be released... :(

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I get she’s supposed to be an extremely kind, good, pure-hearted girl and stuff, but she was dumb for putting her hand there. She could have let him stab himself (my preference) or pulled back her own hands, which would be a quicker, easier, and less painful method

I think the manga got too dramatic. Like seriously I think it wasn't necessary for things to get this far.

Dex-chan lover
I get she’s supposed to be an extremely kind, good, pure-hearted girl and stuff, but she was dumb for putting her hand there. She could have let him stab himself (my preference) or pulled back her own hands, which would be a quicker, easier, and less painful method
He pulled her hands to him, using both hands, she lost her balance and wouldn't have the momentum to pull back.
After being coerced to leave with him; she is now forcibly told she has to stab him. She's not clever or malicious to have thought another way. I think she just didn't want to kill 'a person'.
The fault lies with him, the knife he's portrayed to be using is meant to slash or piece. In real life experiments, if a person were to grip the blade firmly, on the contrary it wouldn't actually cut your hand. The only way she could have gotten that sort of wound is if the he pulled her hard enough to recoil, and the movement would cut into her hand.
Attagirl, get the hell out of there. Maybe a bit closer to the shore by preference though, dresses ain't good for swimming.
Yes! They're still by the docks. And she also braced herself by tucking her arms in. Seems like she can swim. Hopefully the dress doesn't drag her down - ships are docked in deep water after all.

Users who are viewing this thread