Kimi no Love o Misetekure! - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
This is a really adorable face:

pc592FL.png

Edit: Fixed the broken image and an FYI: Discord's image links now expire. This was posted on a Thursday and the image would no longer load on Sunday. Don't use Discord to share images you want people to see long term.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I can't wait to see the lesbo get cucked by the unassuming nerdy dude. Always my favorite trope.
Definitely not my favorite trope, but since she's unwilling to tell Shijou that she knows she's Shishijou-sensei and get closer to her, fuck her. If she's not willing to actually try she doesn't deserve the girl. Besides, Shijou's cuter with the guy, at least so far. (And god knows she needs someone like him or she may die of malnutrition or being buried under a landslide of empty cup ramen containers.)

Dex-chan lover
So wait due to Japanese social autism does she mean she's romantically into her or just likes her as an author?

So wait due to Japanese social autism does she mean she's romantically into her or just likes her as an author?
Yeah that left me confused as well at first I thought it was romantically but then when they talked about her being the author it didnt feel that way anymore.

Dex-chan lover
The "selective" eavesdropping bit (and how she perfectly heard the negative things said about her) was pretty funny. I still don't like the big lesbian, but with things cleared between her and the MC, maybe she won't ruin the dynamic too much?

Dex-chan lover
I think it's that she fell in love with Shishijou-sensei as the author due to the content of her works, then once she found out who the author was that love transferred onto the actual person of Shijou herself.

Users who are viewing this thread