Kimi no Love o Misetekure! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Can't say i like this development, it's practically set in stone now that Shijo and Karasuma will be the pair, since the chance that Shijo turns gay is pretty low, takes a bit of the drama away.
But it's only chapter 3 let's see what happens.

Dex-chan lover
This setup reminds me of that one manga with the three high-schoolers, where each one has something that fulfills one of the other two's fetish.
Yes, the one from the same artist as the fetish-couple ("fechippuru", I think?).

Aggregator gang
It's pretty clear that the mangaka likes the MC, MC likes yuri girl, and yuri girl likes mangaka, so hopefully they decide to not reject anybody and go with the 3way ending, where everyone's happy.

Dex-chan lover
what is it with all the love circle manga recently? what happened in japan for this to become such a huge trend all of a sudden

Fed-Kun's army
did the translators drop this? Raws are up to chapter 9 and there hasn’t been an update here in 2 months

did the translators drop this? Raws are up to chapter 9 and there hasn’t been an update here in 2 months
They took it off of their "monthly series" section (even tho they didnt do it monthly to begin with) so I would assume so, really hoping it gets picked up by another group soon

(No hate towards this current group, they do great work. Just a huge fan of Rimukoro and have been desperate for more chapters of this lol)

Users who are viewing this thread