Kimi no Love o Misetekure! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Group Leader
Holy fuck. This manga actually runs on an RNG. Where the fuck is my yuri tag?

if this shit turns into a girls love manga i am SO DROPPING IT frfr, fucking hate it when mangas with great premises turn into some yuri angst shitstain story.
I'm with you, I usually skip anything with yuri and yaoi tags but sometimes because it's just one girl or a boy authors decide not to put those tags. Incidentally it's worse because of that, lesbian is your love rival, this love rival in manga world is allowed to touch, see him-her nude and etc and you mustn't get angry about this....Like hell i wouldn't, doesn't matter what gender my love rival is, they are love rivals. With yuri it's worse, since many women are bi by nature.
In any case Japs think it's a funny setup, sadly they are homophobic in that sense. Why? Because they think a lesbian cannot take your heterosexual girl, they forget that some girls are bisexual and even those who were hetero(seemingly) can turn out bi.
So in essence imagine it like that: You pursue your love interest with handicaps and courtesy, then comes in Charao who can touch her, say naughty things and see her naked without any judgement and can seduce her more easily <-- This is what happens with every Yuri love rival the only difference she doesn't have a D.

Dex-chan lover
Nooooooo, I didn't say it because I didn't even want to jinx it, but it really turned out to be that, ffs.
Still she could've easily told him that she has no interest in him, why the stupid bs reason & stupid false hope.

Users who are viewing this thread