Kimi no Love o Misetekure! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

So, you're saying that the ultra generic shitty wimpy beta is less annoying that a character you have no knowledge of?
Like said above, why dont you think of the possibility of this being a you issue?

It make no sense to dislike a character you dont know anything about, and it make even less sense to prefer a shitty over used generic character over a character you know nothing beside "she has nice curve" and "she love the main character".
Idk, people are allowed to like or dislike things for their own reasons.
What don't really make sense is how butthurt you are over other people's opinions... maybe it's you who have an issue. In another chapter you repeated the same shit. If it's a "character you don't know anything about", then why do you care whatever people like or dislike them...

To be fair, I think that might just be a you thing.

Also, maybe you are subconsciously giving her negative points....

I mean, she's an obstacle for the main pair and rejected the MC.... and you feel she's an almost 3rd wheel.... those are pretty good reasons for a bias...

And yah, there are few reasons... but let's be real... during these 4 chapters, we get barley anything about her at all...
So, you're saying that the ultra generic shitty wimpy beta is less annoying that a character you have no knowledge of?
Like said above, why dont you think of the possibility of this being a you issue?

It make no sense to dislike a character you dont know anything about, and it make even less sense to prefer a shitty over used generic character over a character you know nothing beside "she has nice curve" and "she love the main character".
Let me be the advocate for my brethren who dislike her. Why is she annoying? First of all she seems to be a lesbian currently it's already a great turn off, at the very least because she hides it, she doesn't try to confess to her love in order to resolve the tension and lastly she made up an ambiguous reason to shot down MC.
Let's be honest, if she told him in secret: Sorry, I like girls, i consider you a fine friend but nothing more. This would resolve all the problems. First of all our MC would move on and do more productive things in his life than to pursue a dead end and waste energy and emotions. Secondly she would eventually resolve her own issues and move on from mangaka IF she is not bi or lesbian.
To this point her actions seem to reek of cowardice and deception not to mention her stone faced expressions and being a stick in Glasses-kuns and mangakas progressions (she pops out to destroy the dynamic). Let's be honest, cowardice is objectively unattractive point in any person.
Also let me mention this, she didn't set up unreal reason for rejection, MC literally can improve his drawing skills and then he will confess once more only to meet another idiotic explanation? Let's delve deeper, was our MC's objective in life to become a mangaka? Is it his future career plan? Currently it seems he is only doing this for her, so if his love interest doesn't answer him after he learned and wasted his energy on useless endeavour, how devastated he would be? Those questions that i made right now would pop-out in any empathetic good person, she on the other hand lacks those traits which makes her the opposite. She didn't consider that she just ordered him to go on a wild goose chase.

Dex-chan lover
Idk, people are allowed to like or dislike things for their own reasons.
People are free to talk about what they want, so it mean i'm free to tell an idiot that lose his mind because he cant self insert in a story that he should learn how to read.

First of all she seems to be a lesbian currently it's already a great turn off
Bruh... Just this is enouth to prove that you're braindead... Dont bother having fantazy about you being smart, i'm going to be honest and tell you that you're retarded.
I'm not even going to bother with the nonsense you wrote after that reek of self insert.

People are free to talk about what they want, so it mean i'm free to tell an idiot that lose his mind because he cant self insert in a story that he should learn how to read.

Bruh... Just this is enouth to prove that you're braindead... Dont bother having fantazy about you being smart, i'm going to be honest and tell you that you're retarded.
I'm not even going to bother with the nonsense you wrote after that reek of self insert.
You are either an angry child or a bad troll, tell which one are you?

Dex-chan lover
Let me be the advocate for my brethren who dislike her. Why is she annoying? First of all she seems to be a lesbian currently it's already a great turn off, at the very least because she hides it, she doesn't try to confess to her love in order to resolve the tension and lastly she made up an ambiguous reason to shot down MC.
Let's be honest, if she told him in secret: Sorry, I like girls, i consider you a fine friend but nothing more. This would resolve all the problems. First of all our MC would move on and do more productive things in his life than to pursue a dead end and waste energy and emotions. Secondly she would eventually resolve her own issues and move on from mangaka IF she is not bi or lesbian.
To this point her actions seem to reek of cowardice and deception not to mention her stone faced expressions and being a stick in Glasses-kuns and mangakas progressions (she pops out to destroy the dynamic). Let's be honest, cowardice is objectively unattractive point in any person.
Also let me mention this, she didn't set up unreal reason for rejection, MC literally can improve his drawing skills and then he will confess once more only to meet another idiotic explanation? Let's delve deeper, was our MC's objective in life to become a mangaka? Is it his future career plan? Currently it seems he is only doing this for her, so if his love interest doesn't answer him after he learned and wasted his energy on useless endeavour, how devastated he would be? Those questions that i made right now would pop-out in any empathetic good person, she on the other hand lacks those traits which makes her the opposite. She didn't consider that she just ordered him to go on a wild goose chase.
In the end, she still didn't do anything wrong though.

She rejected him and maybe she's not ready to accept she's a lesbian (or doesn't know) or she's just into cute artists and is just a fan girl (also likely). And a rejection is a rejection.

So what if she isn't confessing. So what if she is weird about the rejection... it's already shown that she sucks at communication....

She hasn't actually done anything actually wrong... she hasn't treated them badly and she hasn't tried to be a 3rd wheel or get in the way of any romance or anything....

Her not confessing isn't a good enough reason to hate her and she still gave a rejection...honestly he should have taken it as that... it sounds like just an excuse to reject him....

In the end, she still didn't do anything wrong though.

She rejected him and maybe she's not ready to accept she's a lesbian (or doesn't know) or she's just into cute artists and is just a fan girl (also likely). And a rejection is a rejection.

So what if she isn't confessing. So what if she is weird about the rejection... it's already shown that she sucks at communication....

She hasn't actually done anything actually wrong... she hasn't treated them badly and she hasn't tried to be a 3rd wheel or get in the way of any romance or anything....

Her not confessing isn't a good enough reason to hate her and she still gave a rejection...honestly he should have taken it as that... it sounds like just an excuse to reject him....
The problem also stems from Japanese culture. In Japan it's not rare and even expected from a guy to confess for 2-3 times in to show your "true love and commitment".
With your point: Rejection is rejection.
I kinda agree, but at the same time I now consider you something akin to a sleazy lawyer: Technically you are correct but 5th paragraph states that "running is not allowed" not "walking is not allowed". <- But the opposite.
If you want to be a douchebag you make vague rejections, better yet you make vague rejections that can be achieved eventually.
Normal girls and women either straight up reject you, tell that they already have partners (Actually this one is a good one, I once rejected a girl but answered to her question that i'm single, biggest mistake i've ever made. She stalked me for quite a while.).
Lastly Ms.Lesbian was inserted as a mockery to gay people. I'm not an advocate for gay people but I know that gay people frown upon gay's who try to convert heterosexuals (Just the same as some heterosexuals try to convert gay people to heterosexuality (especially some guys think that they can make a lesbian, a heterosexul).
She is mostly created as a comedic relief and progression detergent who will not find her partner (as of chapter 18raw she still was a third wheel + other wheels were added later one).

Dex-chan lover
The problem also stems from Japanese culture. In Japan it's not rare and even expected from a guy to confess for 2-3 times in to show your "true love and commitment".
With your point: Rejection is rejection.
I kinda agree, but at the same time I now consider you something akin to a sleazy lawyer: Technically you are correct but 5th paragraph states that "running is not allowed" not "walking is not allowed". <- But the opposite.
If you want to be a douchebag you make vague rejections, better yet you make vague rejections that can be achieved eventually.
Normal girls and women either straight up reject you, tell that they already have partners (Actually this one is a good one, I once rejected a girl but answered to her question that i'm single, biggest mistake i've ever made. She stalked me for quite a while.).
Lastly Ms.Lesbian was inserted as a mockery to gay people. I'm not an advocate for gay people but I know that gay people frown upon gay's who try to convert heterosexuals (Just the same as some heterosexuals try to convert gay people to heterosexuality (especially some guys think that they can make a lesbian, a heterosexul).
She is mostly created as a comedic relief and progression detergent who will not find her partner (as of chapter 18raw she still was a third wheel + other wheels were added later one).
But again, it should also be noted that she's not the best at communication and she probably expected him to give up on her.....

So a lot of the issue is less because she's trying to lead him on and more that she doesn't get it....

Her intention isn't to lead him on or to hurt him. She has no intention to use him.

And when she thought that she might be in the way of the MC and his romance with her crush, she actually tried to give them space and even respect the MC.

Her lead on is more her bad communication and inability to fully understand others than any actual ill intent or will to lead him on....

But again, it should also be noted that she's not the best at communication and she probably expected him to give up on her.....

So a lot of the issue is less because she's trying to lead him on and more that she doesn't get it....

Her intention isn't to lead him on or to hurt him. She has no intention to use him.

And when she thought that she might be in the way of the MC and his romance with her crush, she actually tried to give them space and even respect the MC.

Her lead on is more her bad communication and inability to fully understand others than any actual ill intent or will to lead him on....
I understand what you are trying to say. But it counters japanese logic. It's generally known that guys may confess 2-3 times + her vague rejections.
I would be quite pissed off even in "western setting" but in "eastern" it's even more vexing because there is a general cultural expectation that guys might need to confess 2-3 times before giving up. She even gave him "homework" for the next confession...
Good thing that he already knows that she is a lesbian but this brings another bundle of problems.

Dex-chan lover
I understand what you are trying to say. But it counters japanese logic. It's generally known that guys may confess 2-3 times + her vague rejections.
I would be quite pissed off even in "western setting" but in "eastern" it's even more vexing because there is a general cultural expectation that guys might need to confess 2-3 times before giving up. She even gave him "homework" for the next confession...
Good thing that he already knows that she is a lesbian but this brings another bundle of problems.
True.... but do you think everyone actually knows that logic??? Does she look social enough to know that??? And even multiple manga seem to imply that it's not a rule followed or known by everyone...

True.... but do you think everyone actually knows that logic??? Does she look social enough to know that??? And even multiple manga seem to imply that it's not a rule followed or known by everyone...
She looks social enough considering that she isn't a loner, in many scenes you can see her around other girls. It's like having an introvert in the group, they hear about stuff people talk about and among girls this talk is fairly common.
It's not a rule but that's something i heard from a native japanese girl, she was kinda let down by western men for giving up after 1 rejection and iterated that some girls even reject guys on purpose for the 1st time in order for them to prove that they will be dedicated to them as show of loyalty if i may.

Dex-chan lover
She looks social enough considering that she isn't a loner, in many scenes you can see her around other girls. It's like having an introvert in the group, they hear about stuff people talk about and among girls this talk is fairly common.
It's not a rule but that's something i heard from a native japanese girl, she was kinda let down by western men for giving up after 1 rejection and iterated that some girls even reject guys on purpose for the 1st time in order for them to prove that they will be dedicated to them as show of loyalty if i may.
You should be careful about that... there are lots of women out there that think guys shouldn't give up like that... it's not a Japanese only thing...

But it's also not a culturally expected practice.

Basically, some women want to be chased... don't use one single woman as an example of the norm....

This expectation was common in other countries (western) 1 century ago. Now it is considered a rare occasion and not a cultural expectation. In Japan it is still expected and is considered as cultural thing rather than common sense. (I can also say it's an Asian thing but I only know about Japan about this thing since i decided to research it).

The difference is men's perception in many western countries men have this idea: You free and independent person, you reject me, shame, but there are other women, I will not degrade myself asking you out one more time. Though this perception is common among men, flirty guys disregard it as a hit to their pride, because they are more prone on thinking that women and their opinions are fluid and their acceptance and rejections are easily swayed by manipulations (which is shamefully true, women tend to change their minds more often than men).

Vast majority of men who are not pro-charmers regard womens rejections as they would regard a rejection from the person who knows their shit and it is disrespect to argue or even try to change their opinion + Not a small part is about taking a hit on their pride. Since if you ask the same person twice or more it's like you are establishing the dynamic that you are needy or lower than her in this relationship and you have to be grateful for he accepting you. (Super unhealthy to future dating).

Users who are viewing this thread