Kimi no Love o Misetekure! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
please continue it ive waited so long. this manga will be a short one definitely. i dont think it needs to be long considering shes already understanding what love is and realizing her feelings but i dont think it will drag on

Dex-chan lover
Indeed.

The main problem here is the unnecessary third wheel... although she's the reason that MC and sensei are interacting in the first place...

Even if the (supposedly) love triangle having the sensei as main love interest was a nice twist, I can't help but feel annoyed every time the other gal appear, because she always has a very sour expression in her face, and up until now there wasn't any effort to make her likeable at all.

I rather see love flowrish naturally between MC and sensei than through some sour third-wheeling...
She's not sour... she's a kuudere....

Dex-chan lover
Even senko started as fluffy slice of life without concrete plot direction, but by the end it got better. All i'm trying to say is, let him cook

Sure, but the main thing to remember was that the Slice of Life for Senko was healing and was what hooked people into the series in the first place...

The rest of the stuff only worked so well because the slice of life wanted us to know more about their situation...

Luck definitely plays a big factor and different manga from the same mangaka can get vastly different reactions from readers. The World God Only Knows was a big hit for Wakaki Tamiki, running 26 volumes. It's one of my favorite manga for a variety of reasons, but I found his next manga, Nanoha Yougashiten no Ii Shigoto incredibly boring and haven't gotten more than about 5 chapters in despite multiple attempts. Still, it ran for 7 volumes.

To be fair, it had 70 chapters.... that's kinda a success.... once a series reaches 40-50 chapters, it's considered a decent release.... still in the ax territory... but that's still a sign of success...

But a different style of story can alienate previous readers.... you're right about that... but there were also some series that were just in the wrong magazine or just found too late...

Dex-chan lover
She's not sour... she's a kuudere....
This doesn't change the fact that her very presence up until now only causes annoyance...

Yes, it's way too early to judge a character like that, but as the main objective of the male lead character, I still don't see her having any selling points aside from her looks...

Thank you so much for picking it up and I hope you will continue to translate it ❤️

The main problem here is the unnecessary third wheel... she always has a very sour expression in her face, and up until now there wasn't any effort to make her likeable at all.

I rather see love flowrish naturally between MC and sensei than through some sour third-wheeling...
It's the typical fundamental problem with "love triangle" stories: the queer love interest never gets a real shot, so they only function as dead weight because their narrative purpose isn't compelling. Like, does anyone here really think she's got a chance in hell?

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't change the fact that her very presence up until now only causes annoyance...

Yes, it's way too early to judge a character like that, but as the main objective of the male lead character, I still don't see her having any selling points aside from her looks...
To be fair, I think that might just be a you thing.

Also, maybe you are subconsciously giving her negative points....

I mean, she's an obstacle for the main pair and rejected the MC.... and you feel she's an almost 3rd wheel.... those are pretty good reasons for a bias...

And yah, there are few reasons... but let's be real... during these 4 chapters, we get barley anything about her at all...

Dex-chan lover
The story isn't anything to write home about but I love the art and character designs

Double-page supporter
I was in the need of something slow pace, with some funny/romance moments while waiting for the final chapter of Takagi-san, this is a perfect fit, thanks for picking it up!

Dex-chan lover
Indeed.

The main problem here is the unnecessary third wheel... although she's the reason that MC and sensei are interacting in the first place...

Even if the (supposedly) love triangle having the sensei as main love interest was a nice twist, I can't help but feel annoyed every time the other gal appear, because she always has a very sour expression in her face, and up until now there wasn't any effort to make her likeable at all.

Indeed, the Yuri kinda ruin things up

Dex-chan lover
Indeed.

So, you're saying that the ultra generic shitty wimpy beta is less annoying that a character you have no knowledge of?
Like said above, why dont you think of the possibility of this being a you issue?

It make no sense to dislike a character you dont know anything about, and it make even less sense to prefer a shitty over used generic character over a character you know nothing beside "she has nice curve" and "she love the main character".

Users who are viewing this thread