Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
LMAO already people bitching at the single mom and calling her names is fucking hilarious just cause she legit had a actual good excuse, seriously tho she's right and If i where MC I'd quit his job because theres ZERO fucking future in it like he 100% will never be able to get a girl because of how little money it makes let alone a family, so now I wonder if he will somehow stay at his shit job or quit because I cant imagine them dating with him making shit money even tho she also likes him but if he gets another job then their time together goes down by ALOT and theres another chance another dude comes in to take her

Contributor
This mc is high-key cringe. Could barely even finish the chapter ffs.

Dex-chan lover
Well this one has the balls... not the brain... why is there always something missing? x.x

Dex-chan lover
@KobeisGOAT It depends...but yeah, most of the time it's not worth it especially when the kid is the bratty type.

And lol at the MC doing a suicide by mentioning her child. He almost got her in the bag until he rambles on uncontrollably.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the MC is leaning towards the cringe/delusional side here. Feels like he needs to mature and hopefully this rejection leads to him trying better himself. I'm all for the shooters shoot mentality but the FMC is right when she says she isn't just a woman but also a mother. If he's gonna shoot this hard for a single mother, he's gonna have to show he's fully able too handle being a family man.

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, let it end like this. No need for further back story or any sort of progression. It's Perfect as it is.

jak

Contributor
Oooof, I feel bad for him. Bitch co-worker didn't really help the situation though.

@luminary

He meant as in that it's not a negative for him. In a lot of places, women with child are seen as a negative.

Users who are viewing this thread