Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

so let me guess this manga will be all about a young guy trying to find a better job so he can strike a single mother? no thank BIG pass on this one

Double-page supporter
I've never seen an icicle that can pierce through the heart, the wallet and pride of a man in a single strike.

Power Uploader
This is painful to read. Dropped before even picked up...

Dex-chan lover
Well she's right. If you want to be with a girl that's always thinking for 2, you'd better be able to make 2 happy. That's just common sense.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I should of read the comments before reading the chapter, I'm losing my edge.

the dude basically said “i love you, and your kid doesn’t change that” dude are you stupid, maybe if you said “and i can learn to love your kid just as much” it might’ve gone better.

Fed-Kun's army
It can only go down from here, unless every chapter ends with her mercilessly dunking on the MC.

"Do you really think you can be my husband with that credit score?"
"Do you really think you can be my husband with that K:D ratio?"
"Do you really think you can be my husband with those SAT scores?"
"Do you really think you can be my husband with that dick size?"
"Do you really think you can be my husband with that sense of style?"
"Do you really think you can be my husband with that athletic ability?"

Dex-chan lover
Personally I have no issues dating women who are already mothers. But the way she shut him down, realistically it'd be better to give up on her or use that pain to push himself to do better so she will change her mind.

Aggregator gang
Do such protagonists like that really exist irl ? It's tagged seinen but the MC doesn't seem really relatable or credible enough for such a tag. There's nothing wrong with misreading signals and falling in love but suddenly going full suit+ring+proposal seems like what a deluded stalker would have in mind.

Dex-chan lover
in the mangaup app there is 14 raw chapters of this for now btw lol

yeah this manga isn't suitable for "virgin" or "used goods" mindset guy,
this is comedy , don't take it seriously, wait for next chapters to come

Dex-chan lover
RIP, even the co-workers were preparing to make a consolation drink the day after 😂

It's misleading for a woman to be friends with a guy? Fuckin' what?

The guy's needy and clingy, that's not too attractive. That, and she's an adult who has a child to be responsible for. If she's going to have a partner, she needs someone who can be a dad, not some naive boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread