Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

From the translated title I am guessing the MC becomes friends with that woman's kid. This story is gonna be CRINGY AS FU.K

MD@Home
Let me play devil's advocate here for a moment: why should the fact the he's a "freeter" matter? If the guy's a neet, sure, he'd just make her family's situation worse - but even if he's not fully employed, if he can make ends meet, what's the problem? Choosing your partner based on his/her finances does not sound especially... healthy, with or without children, to put it mildly.

Dex-chan lover
Ah I see, I understand. < didn’t understand nothing.

Lol anyway I think I can see the slip up, her son doesn’t matter to him, he meant it as a positive note... buuuuut come on. She’s a mother, her son really should matter to you bro

Anyway I’m loving this. Can’t wait for the awkward heart broken next chapter

@pip25 - Except women have done that for hundreds of years. It's even worse today. Obviously, not all women are like this. But in the west, it's not uncommon for women to think they have this idea they should be catered to. Just look at all the double standards. There are legit lists and requirements that women make before they even think of marriage. Such as, the guy needs to at least make 100k a year, at least look decent, have no debt and his future is stable. All so she doesn't need to worry about anything, work and can just do what she wants.

Again, not ALL women are like this. But the more you look down the rabbit hole for feminists and entitled women, the more disgusting it becomes. Now, in this case, I just think the guy was a retard that doesn't understand boundaries and how to woo a woman. Was she a bitch for rejecting him in such a way? Maybe. I think all she had to say was "sorry, at the moment I'm not interested in a relationship" and it wouldn't have been so bad. Just my two cents anyway.

Dex-chan lover
First off I bet that clerk is just secretly jealous.
Second when he said, "don't care" about her son part, wtf are you stupid? You should fucking care because that'd be YOUR SON TO DUMBASS.

I can already see the terrifying cringe in this manga, it's already started.

@Flyingpantsu Seinen is a demography of manga magazines, not some tag or need to have the characteristics you said.

We're in 2019 and people still don't know it. Even though mangadex even put it on the right place, which is demography..

Harsh, but fair.
Actually, doubly harsh for being fair.

Having said that, isn't she supposed to be getting support from the biological father?

Shortly, she asked him if he can feed family after that he told her child doesn't matter for him. Before his misleading speech she tried point out they age difference. Her face in the moment when he mention her child and next shot on her lips could mean she misinterpreted him.

I do thing a loving poor husband is fine and all but I understand wheres the mom is coming from.
In my opinion I think she wants whats best for her kid. She wants a dependable husband who can take care of the family.
And to her the mc isn't dependable. I personally wouldn't date the mc either lol.

Dex-chan lover
Oof owie ouchie.
At least MC has guts, but if he didn't realized why he was rejected, might as well give up.

Contributor
I like this MC, he has the balls to confess in chapter 1 mmm...

Users who are viewing this thread