Kimi no Okaasan wo Boku ni Kudasai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
Wow, I used to read this at LH raw site and thank you for reminding me about the title again lol. Now off to read the raw.

Fed-Kun's army
This is now at the line I'm not sure i'll drop it or not lmao. Good luck mc, harsh future for you

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck, i though this would be for the long game but it was kinda unexpected that the mc would move this fast and those last pages.. Big F

Omitting the MC, a true mother would accept after speaking as adults a relationship with conditions, establishing that her priority would be the son and in case he does not support her to raise the child that then there would be no relationship, since she wants stability and a reliable partner (this is a perspective of so many and there are mothers who don't care about the above but want a relationship to free themselves from stress).

Here again omitting the comedy, basically she rejects because she possibly misunderstood the words of the MC (if he really did not mean what he said) about the son, but there is no need to highlight his employment status when she is not in good position either and raising a child in developed countries and more in Japan is expensive (although I think there are support programs for infants).

MEDIC!!! he is too hasty, and his delusion is too high, raise the bar too high ma son

@Garn
Nope, what she did was most logical. She barely knows how he acts outside of work, she's worried that he might be the type that would say nice and promising things at first but dont really live up to them, and he's way younger than her which supports my point, since young people can talk big game but dont live up to them later.

MC is also a freeter which adds doubt on his reliability. So unless he finds a better job with a better pay enough to support a family, he's not marriagable material.

Dex-chan lover
Both parties are kinda right, but the MC should have delivered his confession a lot more consideration. What he's trying to date is a single mother, yet he's saying that it doesn't matter.
If only he ask if he wanted to have date without mentioning his views on her, he may had the chance.

Dex-chan lover
he fucked up when he said that her child didnt matter to him, he really could have worded that differently

F

Dex-chan lover
@kent12121 There's a reason why it's its own tag, young adults expect something more than a dumbass kid as a protagonist

Users who are viewing this thread